chapter one: backround history

Hi, my name is Alexandra Angel Jones but I prefer Lexi. I'm 21 but I'll be 22 in one month. I'm a dark brunette with green/blue (inspo in picture).

My favorite singers/rappers are:
-Taylor Swift
-Ruelle
-Eminem
-Nessa Barret
-JUL (a french rapper)
-Lady Gaga
-30H!3
-YUNGBLUD

My favorite colors are:
-Teal blue
-Monte Rio Green
-Pitch black

My likes:
-Listening to music late at night
-watching the rain fall
-watching sam and colby
-wearing 'emo' clothes
-funny people
-rollercoasters

My dislikes:
-dishonest people
-arrogant people
-airplanes
-scuba diving
-school

Family situation:
My mom is dead, my dad tries to be the best dad possible but it gets hard sometimes when the subject of my mother comes up. She died of suicide when I was 17. By the way, I have two brothers, one that's 23, his name is Derek and the other one is 25 and his name is Jay but we call him JJ (jay jones).

Derek lives with my dad and I and JJ lives with his friends.

I'm my fathers little princess, sometimes he cries when he sees me because I look so much like my mother Angelic, we don't always call me Lexi, most of the time is Angel but only around family, or it's Lexi for everyone else.

My brothers have really been there for me when my ex abusive (verbally, mentally and physically) was in my life.

When I ended breaking up with him and he was ready to literally beat me to death my brothers came and knocked him out faster than flash himself.

We told the police but they didn't do anything about it so my brothers went to see him mad warn him that the next time he lays one fucking hand on me, he's a dead man. That bitch got scared and left the state.

That happened one year ago, and since I haven't dated anyone, I've been to scared.

My room is quite big, my dad made sure to give me the biggest one even since I was 7.

Anyways, the walls are a light grey, posters of celebrities are all on one wall, there're all of my favourite rappers and singers, there is also a few youtubers like kallmekris, sturnio triplettes, sam and colby and my brother JJ because he's a youtuber.

It's been 1year since I haven't seen him. He's just been so busy, and honestly us too.

I should probably watch his videos but I've been to busy binge watching shows and obviously making my own videos and I kind of forgot about watching other people's youtube.

Anyways, this was chapter one (just the presentation)