Prologue

( MC is the narrator. They are  an anthropomorphic sheep[Animals with human traits.])

I still remember it like it was yesterday..

The day.. I left the brothers.

They were the only one who loved me, and understood my feelings. They were everything to me. I left them 1000 years ago, but I still dont know..  How I survived my accident.

They saw me pack my bags, and I looked at them with despair.

"I promise I'll be back." Says I. 
Lucifer held my hand. He leaned down and looked at me. Mammon stood beside Lucifer, shivering a little. Leviathan and Satan were beside Mammon, I could not even bare the sadness in their faces... Asmodeus, Beelzebub and Belphegor were at the corner.
"When you will come back, I promise we'll make a huge party for you." Lucifer said, his voice a little hoarse.
"Don't forget 'bout your first, human. I'll still be your first." Mammon said, with a frown.
"We'll play a lot of games together, just you and me!" Leviathan said.
"Your going this time.. But I will not let you go after you come back." Satan said.
"You will definitely come back for me, darling!" Asmodeus said.
"I'll miss you a lot. When you will come back, Me and Belphie will hang out with you." Beelzebub said.
"Yes, and that's a promise." Belphegor said.
I remember smiling at them. Then, I opened the door of the House of Lamentation, and I gave a huge smile to them.

"Farewell, My dear brothers. I'll be back, and I swear i will never leave your side." 

 Those were the words I said while I left.
And now.. I am back, holding a sorcerer's. hand.

"What are your plans, Mc?" He said with a smile.

......

Chapter 1 Coming Soon!
(A/N: I hope you liked this short introduction!)