oh bother.

Crossovers. You may have heard of them.

Crossovers are basically letting one world meet another world.

It defined itself, to show how any multiverse is truly able to bind two worlds within each other.

However, another new crossover was beginning to take shape, for the worst.

In a different world far away was an enchanted place named: The 100 Acre Woods.

A boy named Christopher Robin often visited this place, always playing with his stuffed animals.

His bestest friend out of the others happens to be a bear named: Winnie the Pooh.

Right now, Pooh is currently playing a round of Squishball with his friends.

Unaware of the danger they'll soon face.

After they finished the game, they soon find out that Christopher Robin was nowhere to be found.

Piglet: I wonder why Christopher Robin wasn't here for our game?

Tigger: Hoo-hoo-hoo, well of course he's here! H-he's always here, where else would he be? Hoo-hoo.

...

Tigger: Um, what do you know he's not here.

Rabbit: Hmm, that's strange. Christopher Robin never misses a game before.

Pooh: Perhaps we should find him and ask where he is.

After a difficult search of finding Robin, it only led them to a note in Pooh's door.

Rabbit: Look! it's a note.

Tigger: What does it say, long ears?

Rabbit pulls up the note and reads:

Rabbit: "Due to focusing on my school work, I am unable to join a game of Squishball today. But, I will have more time to play on the weekend. Love, Christopher Robin."

Pooh: Oh bother.

Tigger: Guess we forgot about Christopher Robin going to school this week.

Piglet: Oh dear, if he's gone for school, then who will be the referee for our next Squishball round?!

Pooh: Well, we could always ask Owl or Gopher to take Robin's place. I'm sure they won't mind playing for a little while.

Rabbit: I doubt it, Pooh. We'll be at Owl's house for hours listening to his old life, and Gopher is often digging holes to be playing with us.

Eeyore: Hello, Rabbit.

Rabbit: Agh! Eeyore, what are you doing here?

Eeyore: I was just passing along, when I overheard you guys needing an referee. I could volunteer to be the referee for the game.

Tigger: What a terrifical idea!

Pooh: Well, I think we should give Eeyore a chance to be a referee.

Piglet: Yeah, I think that Christopher Robin would've wanted us to do the same thing.

Rabbit: I suppose so too. Well, come on! Let's get back to our game before the day goes by.

As they walk on back to their game, Pooh stops walking to see; what he thought to be an pile of honey on the floor.

As he looked closer, he saw the honey looking more darker than most honey he's seen before. In fact it began to glitch a tiny bit, while making a small static sound as well.