Beauty Meets Evil [ Zeref x Mevis ]

Chapter 1. Fall Leaves

Mavis P.O.V;

I was sitting on a tree branch watching the Fairy Tail members train. I loved how they made soft, kind smiles on their faces. I used to be the 1st master of Fairy Tail. It get's lonely without any friends to talk to. Being a ghost is hard, but I really don't care. I saw a boy with black hair sitting on the ground behind a tree. He was crying saying, " I'm sorry..", many times. So, I decided to go over there to see what was wrong. '' Um, hello, what's wrong? '', my voiced trailed off. '' It's what I've done to so many people I came to hate my own self, I don't even deserve being alive.'', he said crying tears. '' People make many mistakes, of course that's the path you choose, but you can also change that path along the way.'', I said grinning. '' I can't change myself, my body want's more evil things that will come to me. '', he said looking at the ground. '' Even the prettiest flower on earth will dissolve and melt with the darkness when I'm around. ", he said destroying a flower. '' Huh? You are still alive? '', he said with surprise. '' Sadly yes, your power is much powerful than mine, but I'm already dead. '', I said looking at his face. He smiled it delight. '' It makes me sad that you are dead, but I can be around you without harming you. '', he said smiling a little bit. '' Isn't the fall leaves beautiful? '', I said pointing to the leaves falling. '' Yeah, '', He said smiling. '' I'm Mavis The 1st Master of Fairy Tail, and you? '', I said back. '' Zeref The Black Mage'', He said  smiling to my face.