Chapter 2. Guess!

Zeref P.O.V;

The 2nd day after I met Mavis. I was looking for her, but I couldn't find her. I heard laughs and giggles in a building, which said " Fairy Tail '', I wanted to go in, but didn't want to disturb the people inside. Mavis poke my back behind me and it startled me. '' What are you doing? '', she said. '' I was looking for you. '', I said. '' If you want to join, just say something! '', she smiled. I didn't know what this feeling was, my heart was thumping, and I felt like I was in a other world. Her smiled brought my attention. She made me feel like I was a good person. '' You're always so nice to me, Mavis! '', I said hugging her. A pink haired boy came out. '' Master, there is two people hugging outside! '', he screamed back to the guild. '' No need to thank me, anything for a friend! '', she said with a soft smile. A old short man walked out. '' ZEREF!?! '', He screamed at me. '' Master, I'm just talking to a person about something. '', Mavis said back. '' You are not suppose to be with a man who is evil, Mavis!!! '', he yelled. '' Yeah I know, but he's changed!!! '', Mavis ran off. I followed her to the forest. I spotted her lying in the grass. I sit down beside her. '' You always said even if you make a mistake, you can change it along the way..'' , I said smiling at her. I taped her on the sholder. '' Hey, look at the clouds, what shape do you see? '', I smiled. " I see a snowman! '', she said smiling. '' I see a bicyle! '', I said back. We continue guessing what shapes are the clouds.