𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
NSFW (not suitable for work)
CONTENT

JAKE's POV..

It was late when you finally made it home from the beach. The house was quiet, which meant Romeo was in the guest house again. He started sleeping over there occasionally after Y/N moved in.. for obvious reasons.

You let Y/N relax, and told her you were going to check on Romeo. He had been acting off lately, and you wanted to see how he was doing. After all, he was like a friend to you.

Making your way to the backyard and the pool, you neared the guest house. It was small, but big enough to fit exactly one person. It sat next to the pool, but also had its own mini yard. Crossing the path, you knocked on the door to the house and waited.

You heard rustling of some papers, then footsteps. Then Romeo opened the door, looking tired and unkept, which was unusual.

He was usually pristine, without the slightest wrinkle or flyaway. But today, he looked like he had slept in his clothes, and his hair was a mess. Something was wrong.

"Man.. you good?" Was the only thing you could say. Romeo's appearance caught you of guard.

"I'm fine. What do you need?"

"Nothing, I just came to check on you. Are you okay?"

"..Come in. I have something to ask you."

He opened the door for you and walked into the house. It was relatively clean, other than the desk. It was covered in documents and mail. There was one laptop, his phone, and an old cup of coffee in middle. A blanket on the chair confirmed that he had been sleeping at his desk.

"What are you working on?" You asked.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Sure."

He walked into the kitchen and started mixing. While he was there, you took some time to snoop around his desk. There were mountains of mostly mail sitting next to the trash can. There was a stack of yellow envelopes, at least ten of them next to the laptop. As soon as you were about to pick one up, Romeo came back from the kitchen with the drinks.

"Sit down." He motioned for a table outside of the kitchen.

You took your drink and sat. "What's going on Romeo, I'm getting worried.."

He sat there for a moment, looking like he was contemplating whether to tell you the truth or not. He took a deep breath, then finally started talking.

"I have a friend down at the station.. he says he wouldn't mind coming down here every once and a while and patrolling for you.."

"What do you mean?"

Romeo took another sigh.

"Do you have any enemies? Or any crazy fans? Anything like that?" He said, looking at you with concern.

"..Why?" You said slowly.

Romeo sighed again.

"I think you might have a stalker."

..........

You flipped through the photos, disgusted. There were pictures of you and Y/N eating, you and Y/N walking, and even pictures of you watching her sleep.

"I just got these in today." He said while tossing you a fresh envelope.

You tore it open and watched as the pictures flew out. The dinner on the balcony. The drive in the convertible. The chase to the water. The kiss on the beach. You asking for Y/N to be your girlfriend. It was all there. And it made you sick.

Mostly angry.

"Where are these coming from?" You demanded.

"There's no address. Not even a signature."

"How could you mail something with no address??" You yelled.

"Hey, and don't think I haven't thought about that too. But the thing is kid.. what if it wasn't mailed?"

Fear creeped up your spine. Who would want to do this to you and why?

..........

Y/N'S POV..

"Everything okay?" You asked Jake when he entered the room.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said. He rubbed his temple and sighed.

"That's definitely how someone who was fine would say that." You said.

He looked at you for a long time, with a sort of sadness and longing. Then he crossed the room and kissed you, hard and fast. You kissed him back, but something felt off. He reached for your shirt and you stopped him.

"What's wrong Jake?"

"..Work stuff." He looked off. Then he kissed you again and you just let it happen. Concerned, and a little horny, you let him remove your clothes. He seemed desperate, but nothing like you've experienced with him before. He was quiet, saying nothing while climbing on top of you and fucking you like there was no tomorrow. You moaned and gasped, and that seemed to only fuel him more. He grasped the mattress next to your shoulders and thrusted into you deep and hard. He didn't even groan.

"Y/N.." He finally said. Was he- crying?

You tried looking at his face, but his head was down. He pulled out after the last deep thrusts, and rolled over on the other side of the bed. He turned the light off, then rolled back over to face you.

"Jake?"

"Jake just tell me what's going on."

And that's when you realized he was asleep.