5

*a week later

It was evening time. It was a pretty hectic day, we had a lot of classes today so we decided to binge watch a k-drama together to ease the stress.

We were on our bed. I was in Taehyung's arms and we were watching 'true beauty' which was my favourite k-drama.

It was awesome laying on the bed and cuddling with him... then a rather steamy scene shows up in the k-drama.

I could feel Taehyung looking at me. I looked back at him and he looked away pretending that I didn't see him. Something was on my mind...

I tried gaining up some confidence.

"Umm Tae, there's something I'd like to talk to you about." I said fidgeting with the sleeve of his hoodie.

Yeah I am still nervous.

He looks at me.

"Of course, babe. What's on your mind?" he asked.

I felt nervous as hell ! I somehow gathered a bit of courage and finally said it out-

"Well, we've been together for quite a while now, and I feel that our connection has grown stronger. I've been thinking about taking our relationship to the next level." I said. I looked calm on the outside but I was screaming internally.

Tae looked bewildered.

"I don't know if I got it right but... Are you referring to becoming more physically intimate?" he asked in a bit nervous tone.

Aah this is so goddamn embarrassing !!!! I could feel my cheek turning red.

 "Yes, it is what you are thinking. I want to share that experience with you, but I also want to make sure we're both comfortable and ready." I said hiding my face.

Tae chuckled.

" are you saying this cause you caught me staring at you while that intimate scene came up ! I wasn't thinking anything naughty about you... and for all that stuff I can wait till our marriage" he said.

But we are never really getting married my love... I don't wanna miss this opportunity.

"Tae, it's okay. I trust you... let's go for it" I said and climbed on top of him.

He was blushing so hard. He is such a cutie.

" y/n that means a lot to me. I've thought about it, and I believe that I'm ready to take this step with you. However, I want to ensure that we approach it with care and take things at a pace that feels right for both of us. We are new to this so..."

" Yes Yes I understand " I said and kissed him. It the most passionate kiss we ever had. He moaned softly. And then we did it...

 The night was intense...

***