Discoveries

Hello Hello!

Mina and Momo aren't dating, but it's normal for friends to help each other when they need it...right?

TW: None

———————————————————————————
It was early Saturday morning, and Momo was sitting on her bed with a book on her lap when her phone buzzed loudly. Mina's picture popped onto the screen and Momo grinned, grabbing her phone and opening messages. The two of them hadn't hung out since last weekend, and Momo was hoping they could fix that.

- Hey

- Hi!

Momo typed back.

- Are you free? Something happened, I need your help.

Momo's heart skipped a beat. Had Mina gotten hurt? Had she gotten in trouble? Did she and Kaminari finally get caught smoking in the bathrooms?

- What happened?

The typing bubble popped up, and stayed there for a while. It disappeared and popped back up a few times, like Mina wasn't sure what to say.

- There's been a bit of a development with how my quirk affects my body. I'm not hurt, but um. Just come over.

Momo tossed her book aside and threw on a hoodie, rushing out of her room and through the UA High girl's dorm halls. When she made it to Mina's door, she knocked quietly, and heard Mina call from inside that it was unlocked. Momo let herself in, closing the door behind her. When she turned to look at Mina, her jaw dropped.

Mina was sitting on her bed, leaning against the wall. Her skin shone with sweat, and her light blue tank top was soaked through with it. Her face was flushed and her curly bangs clung to her wet skin. Her arms hung by her sides, and her hands were resting on her thighs. And between her thighs...holy shit. Between her thighs, sprouting from where her clit would have been, was a massive tentacle. It was at least a foot long, and covered in deep ridges and bumps. It was thickest at the base, and got thinner until it swelled into a bulbous head. It was a deep pink and slick with a thick, cloudy pale green substance. It was moving around on its own as if it was looking for something, squirming and throbbing and dripping.

Immediately Momo's head began to swarm with lewd thoughts, of all the tentacle morn she had watched, all the late nights fantasizing. But she pushed them all away, this was her friend. She was here to help.

"Oh, oh my god." Momo gasped, her heart racing.

"Hah, I know." Mina sounded short of breath.

"How long has it been like this?" Momo sat on the edge of the bed next to Mina, trying to maintain eye contact.

"I woke up like this a couple hours ago." Mina said. "I've been trying to satisfy it all morning, but it hasn't gotten any better."

"Satisfy it?" Momo asked, her cheeks flushing.

"It's really sensitive, but I haven't been able to cum. I assumed it would go down once I did, but my hand's aren't enough friction and I've just been edging myself all morning." Momo looked at it, admiring the ridges on the sides. "I was hoping you would help me." Momo looked at Mina, eyes wide. "You don't have to!" Mina said, worried she had scared Momo."It's ok if you're not-"

"I would love to!" Momo said, grinning.

"Really?" Momo nodded, and slid off the bed, gesturing for Mina to sit on the edge.

"Of course!" Mina smiled, and shuffled forward, letting her legs hang over the edge. She leaned back onto her elbows and spread her legs, and Momo stared in awe. Beneath the base of the tentacle was Mina's pussy. Her lips were swollen and dripping with slick, and the base of the tentacle was throbbing visibly. Momo could feel a growing heat between her own legs, and she smiled. She pulled off her sweater and tank top, letting her massive chest fall for Mina to see. "Is this ok?" Momo asked, grabbing her tits and pressing them against the base of the tentacle.