C3- Illusions

Your eyelids flutter open to be greeted by a worried Cal.

Hm?

"Y/N" Cal muttered.

You groaned, sitting up and nodding , you went to freshen up and bath, once you came out , Cal was sitting on the chair, eyes closed and clearly he was worried.

"Cal?, It's okay, I'm changed... you can look up" you mumble.

"What's wrong?" You ask, as you sit down on the bed near the chair.

"Seems like you really needed that rest , you slept for the rest of the day and the one following after."

You chuckled. Yeah, you were feeling a bit fresh now.

"Angelina, is back ..." Cal says.

Your eyes widen.
HERE?!
Your mouth slightly agape.

Cal seems to notice your expression, you're misunderstanding.

"No, no , no. I mean she's not here but she's alive.......but she's here when she wants to be" He says. His eyes treading from your face to your eyes.

"How? Is Eden okay?" You ask with knitted brows.

"Okay ..." Cal sighs, prepared for an explanation.

"We found Fiona. I did , a calling lead me to her. She couldn't breathe so I projected seeing her to Saanvi. Saanvi helped us, we had to put a straw in her body because her left lung was punctured." He said.

Oh okay, so Fiona was found, couldn't breathe but got saved because Cal had to project what he was seeing (which was Fiona) to Saanvi who helped them.

"Wait...so is Captain Daly alive? Because he took her with him" you asked , Cal nodded.

"He's in the detention center, but they're testing on him."

"I'm not surprised." You mumble .

"Well yesterday, Fiona ...died... Because the straw was taken out. But here's the thing, I checked the footage on a camera we installed to check up on Fiona, Eden did it. But it was as if she was listening to someone who wasn't there."

Your mind tried to wrap around this.

"Eden said Olive told her to do it , Olive said she'd get better. But Olive was actually sleeping and never saw Eden that night..."
Cal said.

"Theres only one person who'd have a thought to manipulate Eden with an illusion into killing someone...someone who believes that Eden is their guardian angel ..." He sighed.

"Angelina used the sapphire to make Eden see Olive to tell her what to do and used that strategy to make her kill Fiona ...wait but wasn't the sapphire destroyed by you?" You asked, rubbing your temples.

"The sapphire piece is embedded in her hand that's burned from the lava. I saw her after projecting myself to stop her from whatever she was planning. Didn't work." Cal exhaled.

Oh, hell.

Cal bit his lip, nervous about the next question he had a feeling you'd ask.

"Wait, if Fiona returned from the Divine Consciousness along with Captain Daly. And Fiona's dead...what about Daly? Is he ... alright?" Nervously asking, you had a bad feeling that if he wasn't alive, Angelina would be on a killing streak.

Cal looked into your eyes , his leg subconsciously shaking. His eyes searched yours, waiting desperately for you to understand.

He's dead...killed by Angelina probably from her stupid projection...isn't he...y/n , this is bad , this is very bad...
You told yourself.