Your celebrity crush asks you on a date

Y/N was just signed to the same label as Slipknot. Today was the second day of recording and her manager knew that she was a huge fan of Corey's. Corey had recently became single and was definitely depressed. Little did Y/N know but your manager Brian and Corey were friends. You had Corey as your wallpaper on your phone, your phone case, you owned several shirts whether they'd be slipknot, stone sour or just shirts from his single work. You and your band were standing around goofing off talking. They all knew what was planned, they all just hoped you wouldn't kill them all after the surprise. "So Y/N." Your guitar player Sam said. "Celebrity crush who is it?" He asked. "Definitely Corey Taylor." You said. Corey and Brian were outside the room listening. "Told you Corey." Brian said to him.

"Corey from slipknot?" Your backup singer Taylor asked. "Yes." You said and bit your lip. "I could see that, but why him?" She asked. "Why not? He's talented, funny as hell, and I mean look at him. He's fucking hot. I'd literally would let him do whatever to me." You said confidently. You felt comfortable around them. "Anything? What you'd let him choke you while he fucked you?" Sam asked, he always had a dirty mind so you thought nothing of it. "Yes send me to heaven please." You said and laughed.

Corey smiled listening to you, and everything else you kept going on about. "So if he came up and asked you on a date what would you say?" Sam asked. "Obviously I'd say yes. Why is that even a question!" You said laughing. Corey slowly walked up behind you, putting his arms around your waist and resting his chin on your shoulder. "So what time should I pick you up?" He asked into your ear which sent chills down your spine and gave you goosebumps. "N-No fucking way." You said low and turned around, him giving you slack to move but not letting go of you. As you see it's him you cover your mouth as your jaw drops. "Oh my god." You said. He chuckled. "It's nice to meet you." He said as he pulls you closer to hug you. You hug back smiling in shock. "Hi." You said lightly before pulling back a little. His arms still still around your back. "You heard everything I just said didn't you?" You asked him to which he smiled and nodded. You stare into his eyes for a moment, when he repeats his question. "So when should I pick you up?" He asks again. "You're serious?" You ask. "Why wouldn't I be?" He asked. "I-I mean whenever." You stuttered out. "Let's say six tonight? Wear whatever you feel comfortable in." He said before letting you go then walking back over to Brian. Your band all began to clap for you, which embarrassed you. "Shut up guys!"

Sorry if this sucked guys I had an idea and didn't know how to end it. If you have any ideas to make this better let me know :)