HER !

The girl who intend to never fall in love again , fall again .
" Ok so girls night out just 1 day before the exams u must be kidding Mimi " I say , for the past week it's been hectic preparation for exams , collecting different notes , making some by yourself a very tough day so finally it's Sunday and we somehow manage to prepare for the coming exam
" Not today but next week heard of a movie that is a novel based which is worth to watch let's go for it " as she insist I was just thinking and at the very moment nomi entered the room ok so let me introduce you my friends there was a time when I used to be famous for having a lot of friends but as someone said not everything remains same it's true as hell , something change after that the one I used to be I am not eventually .
Mimi and nomi the ones who always be by my side no matter what happens they are always there for me Mimi is my college friend I met her at my 11 standard, whereas nomi and I know each other from past 6 months and maybe more of that , these two are always enlighten me , now as I am in university with these ppl I met nomi at the starting of 1 semester she is a very mature person although we do need someone who can put an eye on us she is the one who always take care of us like we are her baby , whereas Mimi is shy not to open person but she is loud , and sometimes she don't understand what she is doing she just do that whereas me idk what type I am cause once I used be the most crazing, and caring one but now I am a silent , don't give a fuck about anything person, who just vibes on Weeknd songs , blackpink and others artist my genre of songs include beats , high volume and speed up songs not that romantic , slow and lofi type .