Prologue: Child Of Zeus

Graecia is a country within the Grand Line that holds the favors of the Gods. Earning itself a strong army and many Demigod heroes that protect the country from the World Government, making the country and its inhabitants immune to the rule of the Celestial Dragons. They're deemed as "untouchable," but that doesn't mean the people are safe. Sure, they escape the cruelness of the World government and Celestial Dragons, but they're left to face the wrath and mercy of the Gods and Goddess instead.

Such was the case for Catherine, a lovely young woman whose only fault was catching the eye of Zeus, the King of all Gods. He laid with her, and nine months later a new Demigod was born. They bore the name of Y/n, and Catherine loved them dearly. To Catherine, this child was her whole world, words could not explain how much joy being a mother brought her...but her child proved to be her greatest weakness.

Hera, the Goddess of women, marriage, and childbirth was known to punish the infidelity of men and those who took part in adultery. Ironically, she wasn't able to punish her husband, Zeus. Instead, she chose to punish his mistresses and their bastard children to get her message across. So upon learning of Zeus's affair with Catherine, Hera confronted her husband, leading to an argument that would rock the world.

As the pair argued, the waves in all oceans and seas became aggressive. Ships unfortunate enough to be at sea were rocked so violently they turned over. The once clear sky became clouded as a storm brewed. At the peak of their argument lighting began to strike all around, setting fire to a few places around the world. People began to reel in their kids and close down their houses for the night, only for it to stop. The clouds remained, and the waves were in the process of calming down.

Zeus thought the fight was over, but it had just started. It was no secret that Zeus held a genuine love for Catherine, at least it was as genuine as Zeus's love could be. He cared for her more than he did Hera, and he was quite fond of his child. After all, though the Gods may not care for mortals, they care for their own children.

Knowing this, Hera did what she does best. In the dark of night, when both Zeus and Catherine laid unaware, Hera had the child stolen from the loving mother. She stood at the top of Mt. Olympus, and using her godly strength, threw the child as far away as possible. Suspecting that, one way or another, the child was bound to die.

The child soared the sky, crying their little heart out. The lightning and thunder started up again, and as the baby passed over the water the waves picked up too. Truly strange as Zeus was none the wiser about his child's predicament...

The child landed harshly in the water near a mountain. A wall of water going up temporarily before crashing down. Their cries didn't fall on deaf ears, as some bandits had been fishing near the coast of the mountain and witnessed the landing. The baby gurgled as the water rapidly entered their lungs. They were struggling to stay afloat while the bandits tried to figure out what to do. As if the situation couldn't be any more dire, a Sea King appeared, towering over the swaddle of blankets in the water.

The bandits could not believe their eyes, what type of sins did this baby commit—if any—to deserve such fate? They could only watch with horror as the Sea King dove down to swallow the child, but the children of Zeus are not weak. The people of Graecia are resilient and don't go down without a fight.

The baby let out a mighty cry, it was so loud even the King of the Goa Kingdom was woken from his slumber upon hearing it. The cry was so loud, almost as if the child was trying to express their will to live, their desire to grow older and make something of themselves. With the cry came a lightning bolt, it was unlike anything anyone fortunate enough to witness it had seen. The thunder that followed was enough to cause a few people to be unable to hear for a few hours after the fact.

The bolt landed at the center of the Sea king's head, killing it instantly. Both the Sea King and child sank into the ocean, coincidentally, the weather calmed after the fact. No one spoke of it, and when the story was told, it was made out to be a mere legend. A simple story to discourage children from going out at night. Despite this, no one could deny that the environment surrounding the Goa Kingdom, specifically Mt. Colubo, had drastic changes. Storms became more frequent, and if you listened close enough, it was rumored that you could hear a child screaming in the distance.

The story intrigued anyone who heard it, for they lacked most of the answers. They didn't know Gods were involved, most in the East Blue didn't believe in that sort of thing, and they certainly didn't know a Demigod was roaming the same land as them. More importantly, no one in the Goa Kingdom would have guessed that two of the most powerful beings on earth would be raised on their mountains, and they certainly wouldn't have imagined they'd become best friends while bonding over a crocodile meal.

A/n: The Heroic age in Greece includes the stories of Hercules or Herakles performing the labors, Perseus slaying Medusa, and Theseus slewing the Minotaur.

This fanfic will include a lot of Greek mythology as you can imagine, if I get anything wrong, feel free to correct me, I will do my best to adjust the story, but keep in mind it's still fiction, like Percy Jackson, The Disney Hercules movie, and even the Camp of Half-Blood--which actually helped me decide the powers of the reader.