Nightswans vow for revenge

We all personally saw Nightswan be defeated by Sara but she left to go home but nobody would of known about the manical scheme she was going to set up. Well she had the power to turn past coaches into minions but she knew she would never be able to turn her son into a minion while Wanderlust was around. So she decided she had to get creative I mean she had the power to open portels so that's what she did to travel to see her sons ex. Jacks ex Matthew was quite a sadistic person who seemed to have pleasure in making Jack subdue to him so Nightswan had always saw him as a potential candidate because he was perfect. Yeah Nightswan is all about perfection and really it is not going to do her any favours if you know what I mean. I mean like how shallow can she be. Of course she also had close links with all the other villains from the danceverse but us protagonists always find away to defeat them. I mean Nightswan failed as a ballerina that's probably why she is all about perfection. Oh I seem to be getting ahead of myself my name is Alana and I will be appearing later on in the story but where is Sara when you really need her the whole danceverse could collapse at any time.