The drunk night

Vic's Pov

I walked onto the tour bus. I saw Jaime sitting on the couch next to Tony. I wondered where Mike was. My question was quickly answered when I heard somebody throw up. It was late at night and I just got back from grabbing something to eat.
Mike must have gone to the bar. when I went to go check on him, he was sitting next to the toilet almost passed out. there was strong sent of alcohol and throw up in the air. I helped him up and guided him to his bunk. I grabbed a bucket just in case.
Once he was in bed, I walked over to where Tony and Jaime were sitting and I sat next to Tony because it's been awkward between Jaime and I. I really want to be with Jaime romantically. he didn't know though. The only person who did know was Mike. I told him everything.

"What are you watching?"

"Star Wars," Tony said excitedly.

"We always do." I chuckled.

Jaime looked like he would pass out any minute. he must have gone to the bar too. When the movie was over, Tony had gone to bed and I stayed on the couch with Jaime. He passed out. he was so adorable passed out. I wish I could just tell him how I feel. I got up and grabbed a pillow and blanket for Jaime. I lifted his head gently and placed the pillow under his head. I threw the blanket over top of him. I stood over him for a moment like a mother looking over her child as he slept.
I wish I could call Jaime mine, but I knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I frowned at the thought that he would never be mine. I walked over to the bathroom to take a shower. I washed my hair and body. when I was done, I looked in the mirror. All I saw was somebody who wasn't worthy of his love. I had the urge that I wanted to self-harm but luckily I snapped out of it before I could. I had been clean for a while now, but lately, it's been hard. thinking about Jaime and self-hate. I feel like I could snap and break my clean streak at any day now. I dried myself off and put my clothing on. I started for my bunk. I saw Jaime standing up with the blanket around him rubbing his eye.

"What are you doing up?"

"I had to pee," he said kinda out of it.

"Well go take a piss and go back to bed." I pointed at the bathroom.

He let out a gasp like a little child when he heard me say "piss". he had defiantly been drinking.

"Wait here. I have to tell you something" he slurred

"Ok" as I said sitting down waiting for him to get done.

He came out of the bathroom after a few moments. he sat on the other side of the small table. he rubbed his face, trying to say something.

"Vic." he started, "I think I like a girl and I don't know how to ask her out." he slurred with every other word.

My heart sunk. I knew he didn't like me the way I like him. good thing it was dark or he would see me starting to cry.

"Who?" was all I could say.

"I can't say but she is really hot, should I take her to dinner? I just don't know, I mean she is a huge part of my life. I don't know what I would do without her" he was as serious as a drunk guy can be.

"Let's get you to bed." my voice was shaking.

"Ok, but will you tell me in the morning?" he yawned.

"Yea hime." I started to cry lightly but Jaime didn't notice.

He walked to his bunk an fell asleep almost instantly. me? well, I just lay in my bunk just thinking about what he said. I cried myself to sleep.

Authors note
So yea this the first chapter, I hope you guys like it! Till next chapter my turtle's cx