Chapter 1 : New Era

" Ah, what a beautiful day with my beautiful quaint little cottage where the cows are cowing and the moose are mooing and the ducks are quacking and the sky is blueing and the blue is the blue the skies are blue. I hope nothing goes wrong to wreck this perfect day or else I'll be very sad.... Oh no" Lunar heard from watching her old video from long ago on her phone as her sibling Gold came out from their corner.

"Lunar, would you stop watching that video!!"

Lunar jumped up into the air as she was spooked by Gold's words. She looked at Gold with a smile as she pretended not to be watching the minecraft short that had her whole bad grammar going for so long.

"I wasn't watching the video, I was watching a video on politics" Lunar said quickly as her face began to turn red, Gold began to get closer to her making Lunar nervous.

Gold then proceeded to laugh and said "Politics? You don't even know what that is!" Lunar then crossed her arms and huffed. "Of course I do! I know all about the president and the economy and all that stuff. Now, can I go back to watching my video?"

"Fine, I'll leave you to your politics videos but I know you were watching your old minecraft short" Gold said suspiciously as she pointed her fingers towards Lunar, she began to walk through the Krew Merch Store doors. Lunar began to go back to the minecraft short until the smell of Mcdonalds came by the store meaning Draco had gotten the food. Lunar couldn't resist the smell so she ran outside through the doors towards the center of Krew Boulevard.

As Lunar ran out the store, Gold shouted, "What's the rush? Did you forget to set your video to HD?!!"

But Lunar just kept running, muttering, "HD, shmee-dee, I'm getting me some fries

As Gold continued running after Lunar, Rainbow and Funneh were already eating McDonald's near the lunch area. Lunar quickly grabbed a case of medium fries from the bag. Gold made it to the table too but she was unfortunately met with a case of small fries.

Gold was horrified, "How can I survive on a case of small fries?! It's like trying to fill an empty swimming pool with a single drop of water!"

"But hey, at least you still got fries!" Rainbow laughed as she finished her meal and threw it away. The Krew all sat together near the table as Gold and Lunar sat down to finish up their fries. As the moon shone bright in the sky, a cold wind blew through the night sky. " It's getting pretty chilly out here, guys," Funneh said worriedly as she covered her chest from the cold air.

"Don't worry, Funneh! We can just have our fries to keep us warm!" Draco said as he pulled out another bag of fries that he was saving for later. The others started to giggle at the thought of fries actually keeping you warm from the cold. But... until a large crack in the sky began to form which sent a shockwave of energy across some of the local areas.

The lights in Krew Boulevard began to go out, as the Krew were spooked and scared of the event that just happened.

"What was that!!" Gold shouted as she looked up at the large crack in the sky. Draco began to run around the place in panic while saying "omg, it's an alien invasion".

"Draco, stop running around the..." Funneh said as she was cut off by the sound of missiles flying down through the crack. The Krew began to run away as the incoming missiles landed and exploded their stores that included the krew merch store and the boba shop. The skies began to become filled with smoke and blazing fire as from the distances armored trucks and vehicles began approaching the area.

Draco suddenly stopped, turned around and shouted "Wait, I think I left my wallet in the boba shop!"

"Draco, your wallet is probably ashes by now. We can always get you a new one after this world war" Lunar said while grabbing Draco by his hand as he knew that it was probably gone by now.