Introduction

Hello, you might have seen me before.

Well, that's because my book got taken down.

But when Wattpad takes down your book, it doesn't go into the draft pile like I originally thought. The bitch disappeared. Gone. Poof. After finding this information, I was wrecked. After spending years on this book it gets burned as if none of that didn't matter. And that bothers me.

And so, all this time I have been slowly rewriting my chapters, one of which I ended up scrapping due to the chapter taking months to write originally. So, some chapters are totally re-written from how you remembered reading them. I apologize about this, but now I'm not happy to totally re-write my chapters either. As Solid as Sand is almost 30 pages on Google Docs and was started in May and finished in August.

So, after several long hours of recovering these documents and actually saving them, I can finally start republishing my chapters. This process will take a while due to still being in the process of recovering them. Please do not worry, I will update the moment I can finish another chapter. I also already have three others in the works and I only plan to continue making more afterwards.

I do want to point out really fast that I did change some plot in the chapters. Why? Because I didn't really express the vision I was trying to convey in my early chapters when I was newer to writing. I'm sure none of you mind but it's also a hint that you gotta re-read everything because you don't want to miss out.

I'm now on Archive for Our Own! You can find me at show_biz1234!
(I post on Archive of Our Own first and my book will most likely not be taken down, that's the only reason why my book is over there.)

I also want to say now, if my book does get taken down again, don't fret, I will continue to reupload this book as long as I'm alive. Since I now have everything saved, reuploading shouldn't take months (once I have everything done that is). Another reason why it took so long was because I went through summer courses for college only to start in the fall right afterwards.

Thank you guys for stopping by to read my book, it means a lot to me as an author. You guys are honestly the only reason why I put so much work into recovering my book. Requests are open, please feel free to request whatever! Have a wonderful day and please, stay safe!

Warning.
These chapters do contain violence, death, rape, and other sensitive things. Please, read with caution, there will be a warning label before each chapter, explaining what its contents are.

P.S.
Sorry for putting an introduction with no spicy stuff and all the boring shit, I hate it when that happens to me when I start reading books too but it was much needed.