(Chapter 8) Confessed over a call

Ein POV

Ein: As I watch Pierce walk away i feel m is grateful that he's shown some kindness towards me, but another part is skeptical and cautious. I've been hurt so many times before, it's hard to trust anyone, especially when it comes to matters of the heart.

I enter my house, bracing myself before i walk into my house. I can feel my dad's angry vibes from the living room. I take a deep breath, trying to gather the strength to face whatever comes next.

"Dinner better be ready, you useless brat!" my dad shouts as I step into the room. 

I nod silently, avoiding eye contact, and make my way to the kitchen. Cooking has become my escape, a way to distract myself from the pain and chaos of my home life. As I prepare the meal, I can't help but think about Pierce's offer to hang out. It's been a long time since anyone has shown genuine interest in spending time with me. Like why me out of all people?

But can I really trust him? What if he's just like everyone else, pretending to care until he gets bored or realises how messed up I am? 

(10 minutes later)

Once dinner is ready, I set the table and call my dad. He enters the dining room, his face still contorted with anger. The meal passes in silence, punctuated only by the clinking of silverware against plates.

After dinner, I retreat to my room, locking my bedroom door.

I get dressed in my pyjamas and flop onto my bed. I grab my phone and see that my phone is blowing up with messages from Pierce. HOW DID HE GET MY NUMBER!? Well i have nothing better to do but text...

(Pierce does not know about the abuse Ein has to go through)

(On Messages)

Pierce: " HIIIIII EIN!"

Ein: "Uhhh What do you want?"

Pierce: "One sec..."

Pierce starts a phone call and I pick up.

(On phone call)

Ein: "What?"

Pierce: " Uhhh just wanted to know if your free this weekend!"

Ein: "Why do you want to hang out so badly?'

(Pierce on the other side of the phone blushing red intensely)

Pierce: "W-well your i guess fun to hang around with! Plush your adorable with your cute wolf ears and tail!"

I suddenly turn red.

Ein: "YOU HAVE THEM TO GENIUS!"

Pierce: "Well, i don't look cute like you!"

Ein: "You... you think I'm cute?"

Pierce: "Y-Yeah, I think you're incredibly cute. Your wolf features just add to your charm."

My face is now beet red!

Ein: "I-I..."

Pierce chuckles over the Phone.

Pierce: "Aw! Did i make you all flustered?" He teases

Ein: Shut up! It's not like that!

Pierce: Oh, come on, Ein. I can tell when you're blushing. It's adorable.

Ein: Stop teasing me. And don't call me adorable!

Pierce: Fine, fine. But seriously, I meant what I said. I really enjoy spending time with you, and I think you're amazing just the way you are. Your just SO CUTE! So cutie-pup, wanna go out this weekend?"

D-did he just call me pup? And is he asking me out o a date.

Ein: "I- are you asking me out on a date?"

Pierce: "Well, yeah. I mean, if you're okay with it. I thought it would be nice to spend more time together outside of school... And its because i have a had a crush on you for 2 years now... So since we started school...

Ein: "S-so is that why you have been declining all the confessions from the girls at our school... "

Pierce: "Its all because of you... I mean i have been gay for a long time, i think i have been gay since i popped out the womb. hehe... But my eyes have been set on you..."

Ein: "I... I didn't know you felt that way. But why me? We have only just started hanging out... You didn't even know me!"

Pierce: "I know it might seem sudden, but there's just something about you, Ein. From the moment I saw you, there was this connection, this spark. And as we got to know each other, that feeling only grew stronger. I admire you, Ein, and I want to be there for you. I want to be the one that makes you happy. "

I feel my face turn really red.

Ein: "I... I don't know what to say, Pierce. This is all so overwhelming. I never expected someone like you to have feelings for me. I mean your the Alpha! And popular, all the girls have crushes on you... And you want to date a loser like me.. I mean i don't hate the idea of us being together.

Pierce: "Hey, hey, don't talk about yourself like that. You're not a loser, Ein. You're strong, cute,stubborn, positive sometimes, and so much more. You're unique, and that's what draws me to you. It doesn't matter what others think or who they have crushes on. What matters is how we feel about each other. And I genuinely care about you, Ein. so do you wanna give it- us a chance?"

Ein: "Y-YEAH! LETS DO IT!

Pierce: "Really? You mean it?"

Ein: "Yes, I mean it. Let's give it a try, Pierce."

Pierce: "ALRIGHT GREAT! I guess i will see you tomorrow! Oh and Ein."

Ein: "Yes Pierce."

Pierce: "Love you!"

Ein: blushes intensely "I-I love you too, Pierce."

Pierce: smiles brightly "I'm glad to hear that, Ein. I'll see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams."

Ein: "You too, Pierce. Goodnight."

The call ends, and I lie on my bed, my heart pounding. This is all so new to me, but I'm willing to take a chance on love, especially with someone as caring and understanding as Pierce. But how is my dad gonna react when he finds out... I will ask Pierce if we can keep this relationship hidden for now...

As I drift off to sleep, I can't help but feel a sense of hope for the future. Maybe, just maybe, things will finally start to get better.

AND KAPOW! ANOTHER CHAPTER COMPLETED! If you guys want me to update any other wattpads just let me know!

Love you all!

(988 WORDS!)