16 - My Everything

Once we got to Chris's house, we barely made it in the door before his lips were on mine and he was pushing me gently against the wall across from the front door. I moaned in the kiss and Chris pressed his body against mine and my fingers hooked in the belt loops of his pants, holding him to me. Chris moved his lips to my neck, and I turned so he had more access. His lips disconnected from mine long enough to take my shirt off and toss it to the floor. I pulled Chris lips back up to mine and we started walking through his house, peeling off clothing and never disconnected our lips. Once we got to his room, he lifted me quickly and then laid me on the bed with him over top of me.

"Geneva, I want to make sure you are sure about this. I don't want to rush you or force you..." Chris trailed off and I giggled.

"Chris, I asked you to bring me here...this was always my plan." I said and Chris chuckled.

"So sneaky." Chris said with a small laugh as he leaned down and passionately kissed me again. He started to move down my body, and I moaned as he kissed and licked the entire was down. Once he reached my core, he placed a kiss to my folds then started licking up and down my slit. I clenched the sheets and Chris inserted 2 fingers and started licking a small circle around my clit, flicking and teasing as he did.

"Chris...." I moaned out and he hummed on me causing me to start bucking my hips in rhythm with his movements. He placed a hand on my hip to stop me from moving and I groaned out. I placed a leg over Chris's shoulder, and he growled when I did. I felt everything inside of me started to tighten and beg for a release. I knew I was closed, and Chris felt it too when I clenched his fingers as they pumped and swirling inside of me. I reached down and placed a hand on Chris's head begging him not to move as the coil inside of me snapped like a twig and I cried out in release as Chris worked me through it. He started to kiss back up my body as I was working down from my high. I felt his beard tickling me as he kids the whole way up. He reached my lips and passionately kissed me. I found whatever strength I had and rolled him over.

Chris looked at me as I started to slowly move down his body, and he groaned as I reached his hard shaft and moaned at the size. I kissed the tip, and he jolted his hip, and I smiled knowing I had all the control right now. I then opened my mouth and placed Chris's member inside and slowly moved down on him. I heard Chris cussing in a whisper, and I smiled as I started to bob up and down on him slowly as I ran my tongue long the underside of him as I did. I then took a breath and moved all the way down on Chris taking him to the back of my throat. I heard him pound on the bed, and I moaned on him. I then moved back up, took a deep breath and did it again, doing my best to swirl my togue around him as well.

"Fuck...Eva, please..." Chris groaned. He gripped my hair gently that was in a ponytail and pulled me off of him slowly. I gave one final lick to the head and moved up his bed. He seemed halfway sedated, and I smiled down at him. As I leaned down to kiss him, he rolled me on top of me, I spread my legs apart and Chris set himself between my legs. I felt his tip teasing my entrance as I whimpered needing to feel him inside of me.

"You ready baby?" Chris asked and I smiled at him.

"For you? Always..." I said and he growled as he slowly entered me, and I threw my head back and moaned as he fully moved all the way inside of me and seated himself there for a moment. He closed his eyes at the feeling of being inside. He soon started to move in out of me stroking himself. He lifted my one leg up at the bend of my knee looking for a deeper thrust. He got deeper, I cried out as he hit the spot inside of me that set everything off. I arched my back as he hit it a second time. He leaned down and kissed me as I did, and I moaned in the kiss.

Chris kept thrusting as I felt myself release all around him and he smiled as he felt the tightness.

"God, I love when you clench around me." Chris moaned out and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his back. Chris started thrusting harder and faster. I dug in my nails unintentionally just looking for something, anything to keep me grounded. I needed this man more than I ever thought I would need anything. He was breathing new life into me with each thrust, and it was all I wanted to do to feel him.

I felt myself clench around Chris again as he swelled inside of me. I arched my hips to Chris as he gripped them and started pounded hard into me and as I cried out in my released as Chris gave a few final hard thrusts while grunting and released deep inside of me. I felt him coating my walls and I moaned as he rolled off of me once he was fully released. We laid there catching our breath as Chris grabbed the blankets and pulled them over us. He lifted his arm, and I giggled as I rolled to cuddle with him placing my head on his shoulder and a hand on his chest. I started tracing a tattoo and he smiled down at me.

"I don't know if this was a given but I'm staying here tonight." I said and Chris laughed.

"I planned for you to." Chris said and I leaned up and kissed his neck and he sighed wrapped his arms around me and holding me to him.

"When do you go to New York?" I asked and Chris sighed.

"Next week." Chris said.

"And how long will you be gone?" I asked.

"A couple days. 3 at the most. Ana and I have press to do, the the premiere with talk shows the day after." Chris said and I nodded.

"Well looks like I will just have to keep myself busy..." I said and Chris smiled.

"You want to watch Dodger for me? I usually leave him with Ma or Scott but..." Chris said and I smiled up at him.

"Really? I could watch Dodger?!" I asked excitedly.

"Of course, in fact I would like you to stay here. It's safer with the gate and everything." Chris said and I sighed.

"Chris..." I said.

"Please Geneva?" Chris asked and I groaned but nodded.

"Okay, I'll stay here." I said and he smiled leaning down to kiss me.

"Good, now I know you will be here and safe when I get back." Chris said and I smiled at him. I got more comfortable with Chris, and he held on to me as I closed my eyes and drifted off to a peaceful sleep in the arms of the man who was quickly becoming my everything.