Shape the Stars

Stars...

They're reborn amongst every celestial body, and blossom the brightest of lights upon a lonesome, quiet island... but never once has a single soul on this island ever been able to experience such a true blessing from the planet's glory.

Although, one just may be luckily tonight.

A girl in black submerges from the island's shore, her sleek cape waving across supple waters. The lightskin-colored curves of her buxom appearance are comfortably hugged by black cargo pants, astonishingly defined with a much tighter sporting of a black long-sleeved crop top, revealing alluring charms yet selfish inhibitions. Her shadeful grey eyes sparkle with delight, emotions as bright as any star.

Naturally, she paid no mind to how drenched her clothes were. As long as she could stare up into the night sky for as long as she wanted, nothing else mattered.

"Nova! You're always looking up at the stars..."

An admin appeared in streetwear, approaching Nova from behind, hands casually in his pockets.

"How can't I!?" Nova giggles, the excitement shedding off of her luscious body. "Haven't you ever wondered what's beyond them?"

The admin crosses his arms. "Can't you just fly up there and see for yourself?"

Nova looks back at him and playfully sticks out her tongue with a wink. "Nope! I don't have that kind of power you do... hehe~"

The admin shakes his head. Pointing towards the small city upon the island, people resided there with Stands alike. The admin's mood would switch with enlightenment, hoping for Nova to reconsider her interests. "Why don't you try attaining a Stand? They're much more entertaining than looking up at some stars."

"Pffft, as if! You can't persuade me Mister!" Nova glances down at the space's reflection through the water. "Well, if there waaaass ever a Stand that a gal like me could get... I'd love one that would help me reach as high as the stars can take me..."

"Nova, no offense, but someone of your prowess isn't capable of---" The admin froze. As Nova continued to gaze down at the shallow, he discovered something truly shocking. He noticed blue particles uplifting off Nova's shoulders. It was almost as if specs of stardust were trying to convince her to leave this planet for a better reality.

"You're... Crystallized?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah! It's not all that cool though..."

The man was speechless. If someone is able to withstand being Crystallized for this long, then maybe Nova was capable for something even greater.

"Hey, Nova... maybe I can help you out." The admin sighs, surprised those words even escaped his lips. "You know, with you 'seeing beyond the stars'..."

"Really...?"

Before the admin knew it, Nova was split inches from his face, causing the admin to jump back instantly.

"Really!? You'll help me out!? I'm so happy!!" Nova's excitement pledged through the roof!

"Uh... sure..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"♪I put the new 4GS, on the, jeep! I trap until the, BLOODY BOTTLES IS UNDERNEATH...♪"

As Nova and the admin walked around the island beach, the admin had to deal with Nova's blatant singing as she danced across the sand with excitement. The music she chose was an interesting tune...

"This girl has really high spirits," the admin thought, already exhausted. "What's her deal...?"

Eventually, the admin came across a land of rocks, stuck deep within the surface.