Chapter 3 - Géorgina Brigitte

A/N :- This is basically the same event as the second chapter - Bright & Hot - but in Prince's pov and some more scenes.

Pissed

Pissed. No, perhaps I was beyond pissed. Heat burned from the back of my neck up to my ears. The car steering wheel crushed into my fist, I squinted my eyes frequently. Eyes burning. Nose flaring. I waited.

Impatience had now coated the very bones in my limbs. My flesh. My skin. But nowhere had the snowy-haired girl been seen. I dipped my face into my hands and grinded my eyes on my palms.

I repeatedly gawked outside my window, hoping she would appear out of thin air. Light bathing the outside portion of the shop had now dulled as compared to before. The only source of light to my surroundings was that light that lit up from the small shop.

Constant resistance to the Curse within. The constant annoyance of Dahlia touching me somewhere I'd hate—saying things I'd hate. The constant roaring in my head—chilling in my bones—this day had been enough infuriating for Kiara to now ghost me.

No calls. No text. Nothing.

I just sat in my car, waiting. Waiting and waiting until my hands undid the car's door and I was out rushing towards the shop. I couldn't wait any longer. My patience wore out.

Perhaps I could obtain some sort of her whereabouts since she had been rather distant to me. Always avoiding. I didn't give two fucks about the continuous avoidance.

Do whatever she wanted to do for all I care. But I wanted the job done given to her. I never asked for more. I never asked for her pity nor care. Never asked for anything nor would I ever will.

I stood before the door with a sign attached to its glass that said 'closed'. I placed my hand on the knob, expecting it to be locked. I twisted the knob with the least amount of strength a person could, however, it snapped.

The lock snapped.

I rapidly blinked—countably thrice. Another reason for Kiara to now blame me. I threw the broken piece and pushed open the door with rather more force than intended.

The empty shop reverberated the sound of the door crashing on the wall beside it. Too much sound, I cringed as the sound traveled my ears, nearly tearing my eardrums.

Concentrating with all my will, I numbed my senses. Though lit I thought the shop was empty until a head popped out from the counter. From where I stood I could only see two pairs of eyes staring in my direction.

So someone is here after all.

I paced forward to the figure. As I walked into the light the view cleared and I could figure out the face entirely. My strides slowed as my eyes seized on the features of the person.