ONE 👻 SWIRLY BREAD

(f/c) = favorite color

(s/c) = skin color

(h/c) = hair color

(e/c) = eye color

"T-Tasty..."

Y/N stared from over the top of the building.

Down there. On the streets of Mustafu, Japan.

Right there was the shop with the most delicious looking things in the entire world. Right in there was the shop with Y/N's future happiness. Right in there was the shop with the things Y/N needed.

Y/N could feel themselves start to drool just thinking about those things.

They grinned in excitement as they turned away and slid down the ladder, legs spread out in a split to not get burned by the metal. The child hopped off the ladder and felt their (f/c) shoes hit the ground.

Okay. Operation: Get the Tasty Things is in motion!

Y/N slapped their hands against their cheeks. Time to focus. One wrong move and the operation is completely done for.

Right now, Y/N isn't Y/N L/N, the six year old.

Now, Y/N was Ghostie, scary ghost of the streets!

"Think scary, Ghostie! Think ghost, Ghostie!" Y/N cheered themselves on, a determined look underneath the blanket that they wear over their head. The two cut out holes for sight masqueraded the dedicated gleam in their eyes. "Alright, ready? Go!"

Ghostie hurried across the street, making sure to watch out for the big machines. They forgot what they were called, but they were a lot bigger than Ghostie which makes them scary.

But it's okay, because Ghostie is scary too!

Once Ghostie made it across the street and nearby the shop, they took a deep breath. They've made it to the target, now time for the final move.

Ghostie opened the shop's door and closed their eyes, preparing themselves for the scariest expression they could muster.

"Hello? Is someone there?" The shop owner's voice was heard as her footsteps came closer. 

Closer...

"Hello?"

Closer...

"Uhh... Huh?"

Closer...

...

...

...