Ruin Me (WATTPAD PLEASE SPARE ME TF)

I'm begging for Wattpad to stop flagging this or at the VERY least not flag this for a min so Tori can at least read this like FAWK!!

Anywho!! Tori happy birthday, you my fave smut slut so I hope you enjoy it (if you ever see this on here) and um...yeah happy birthday kween!! Again, not that long but uh...should satisfy your nasty needs heathen 😇

bangtenhaatu

"You're so pretty baby."

It's funny how such an innocent sentence could send shivers down her spine.

"You're so fucking pretty my baby."

The thing with Seungkwan is that he liked pretty things but he liked messing them up.

Especially Goeun.

He LOVED finding a way remix her pretty and create a new masterpiece. Like the dress. He had bought it for her while the boys were in Thailand, it was a lavender little number, perfect for their casual days. Thing was he didn't realize it ran a bit small so when she finally tried it on, he wasn't expecting the dress to hug her body as it did. And Goeun being Goeun decided to be a tease and wear it commando.

"How do I look oppa?" She giggled mischievously.

Little did she know the darkness that would fill his eyes as he scanned her body, the chill in the way he called her pretty and her cute little dress being torn down the middle as he quite literally ripped it off her.

"I'll get you a new one," he huffed, impatiently awaiting for her to shrug it off. "Come here beautiful." He huffed and thus had her in the situation currently. Bare naked in the kitchen, their TV show still playing to an empty audience in the next room.

"God! Fuck!" Goeun hissed. "I'm gonna cum all over you!" She moaned with a whine.

Seungkwan chuckled as he lifted her leg on the counter. Go arched her back, leaning onto her boyfriend, brows knitted together in pleasure.

"Touch yourself for me jagi," he whispers lowly. He smirks watching her hand slide to her clit. Whispered prayers and pleas pushing passed her lips.

"Kwanie," she whimpered. The pressure in her core growing stronger "Kwan please I'm close don't stop!"

He grabs at her breast, pulling and tugging on her nipple making her whine. "I feel you trying to push me out jagi," he smirks against her neck. "Let me see how wet I get you."

"Don't stop, fuck! Kwanie right the-" she shrieks her climax pushing him out as she drenches the floor below them. "I can't stop!" She gasps continues to tap at her clit making her squirt even more.

Kwan smirks cupping his hand under her to catch her arousal. "Taste yourself," he growls splashing her face while dragging his hand down it. She sucks on his fingers as he lines himself back inside her. "You're such a good slut for me Goeun. A good little slut."

She whimpers, lips still around his fingers as he begins to drill in her. He can see in the reflection of the microwave across the kitchen her eyes are rolling back as her mouth hangs open. He soaked hand moving to slap her ass.

"No- FUCK!" She cries out. Her second climax slices through her, having her trembling against the counter, she's a teary eyed mess as she lays her against the cold counter top.

"Fuck you feel good jagi," he pants. "Suckin me in while pushing your squirt out, you're so fucking nasty." 

Goeun eyes flutter as he continues to push past her clenching walls. "Fill me up good Kwanie," she says voice hoarse but still inviting.

"Fuck!" He grabs her hips drilling into her as he spills out of himself. "Fuck baby." He pulls himself out, going on his knees spreading her cheeks before attaching his lips to her clit.

"Kwanie!" She wails grabbing at nothing trying to steady herself.

He kept sucking, using a free finger push his cum back in her before plugging her up. Her moans echoed through their kitchen.

"Kwanie wai- oh shit!" She gasps releasing around him, he chuckles releasing her over stimulated nub before slowly licking her slit before sending a hard slap to her ass.

He smiles looking at blissed out her face, using a finger to lift her chin. Her lipstick smudged, mascara running down her tear stained cheeks.

"Have I ever told you you're so pretty my Goeunie?"