Chapter 15

After we finished our picnic we headed back to the beach house and I got the girls up and ready.

"So what are we doing today?" I said to the girls.

"Well we could go to the beach" they said.

"Cool well I'll go get my things" I said walking into my room to grab my towel and bag.

"Gabriella" Nathan said and I jumped slightly as I didn't realise that he was in here, I then turned around to face him.

"What?" I said looking at him.

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?"

"Yes" I said and he came towards me and planted his lips on mine and our lips moved in sync perfectly. we stayed like that for another 30 seconds until we both broke off for some air.

"What time do I have to be ready by?" I asked and I saw him thinking about it.

"5pm and wear casual as we will be outdoors" he said and then left the room. I walked back through to Taylor on Kelsey's room and told them about it and we went to my suitcases and started to rummage through them to see what would be suitable.

We eventually decided on a white crop top, light blue high waisted denim shorts, white converse, a brown bag and a cream coloured cardigan. altogether the outfit was pretty good.

It was now 9.30 so we decided to go to the beach and get some sun.

--

It was now 3.30pm and we decided to head back up to the beach house.

I went and had a shower and then got dressed into my outfit and put on some makeup and put my hair into beach waves.

It was now 4.45pm so I only had 15 minutes go wait so I pulled out my phone and started playing Two Dots.

It eventually reached 5 and I walked out my room to be greeted by Nathan.

"So are you ready to go?" He said looking at me excitedly.

"Yep. where are we going?" I asked and I already knew the answer.

"That's a surprise" he said smirking and took my hand.

We walked outside and there was a corvette c7 sitting in the driveway.

"How did you get this?" I asked amazed.

"I know a couple people here" he said smirking as we got into it and started driving.

"So do I get any clues as to where we are going?" I asked hoping I would then be able to guess where we were going.

"It's outside" he said bluntly.

"I already knew that. tell me something else" I said a bit annoyed.

"If I say any more you will know where we are going. put the blindfold on please." he said handing it to me.

"What if I said no" I said smirking, trying not to challenge him.

"Then we won't go and just go back home." he said and I would be disappointed if we went home so I put the blindfold on.

I felt the car stop after another couple of minutes and I went to take the blindfold off but I was stopped instantly.

"Keep it on and I'll tell you when to take it off" he said getting out of the car and opening my door and helping me out.

We walked for a minute or two before we stopped.

"You can take off your blindfold now" he said and I did. Right in front of me was a carnival.

"I've always wanted to go to a carnival!" I said excitedly and hugged Nathan tightly.