sleepy

It was currently softly raining outside, and Finney Blake and Robin Arellano were both cuddled up together on Robin's bed. The two lovebirds decided to watch a movie together, though half way through the movie...Finney found the movie a bit boring. Finn also felt a little sleepy, so he wanted to, of course, sleep.

Finn slowly fell asleep with his arm wrapped around Robin's waist, and his head slightly in the crook of Robin's neck.

Robin of course didn't notice that Finney fell asleep, since he was too interested in the movie..

Almost through the entire movie, Finney moved while sleeping. This time, Robin noticed he was sleeping, well...thats because Finney shuffled over to Robin a little more, to where he was now basically on top of Robin, with his head on Robin's chest. Robin looked at Finney gently, and noticed how cute he was while sleeping.

Of course he didn't stare, since that would be kind of creepy....but he wanted to stare, since Finney looked so innocent at the moment.

Since Robin couldn't stare at Finney, he knew he could cuddle with him. So, He put his hand on top of Finney's hand, while his other hand went in Finney's hair, and caressed it lightly, so Finn wouldn't wake up.

Robin then went back to watching the movie.

By the end of the movie, the two were fast asleep next to each other.

😱