New beginings

Santiagos pov
It's been 2 days since I found Kimberly, she hasn't been talking or eating and its starting to worry me. The only thing she asks for is where's her mom and I don't want to answer that question to her just yet.

Today is Kimberly's moms funeral and I am thinking how to tell Kimberly where her mom is. I don't want to because she's 2 years old but I need to at lest explain it to her a little

Right now where in the car on our way to the funeral. Kimberly is in her baby Chair and she's looking outside the window quietly. I look at her and I wish I could know what she's thinking right now. She looks at me and gives me a weak smile. When we got to the funeral there where lots of pack members they might of not ever met Kimberly's mother but they where respectful to show up. I parked my car and got out, I when to the back seat and picked up Kimberly she looked confused.

The pack members where giving there condolences to Kimberly but she just smiled and looked at them with a confused face. "Sowwy why sowwy?" She couldn't speak that much but I knew that she meant. "Kimberly u want to know where mommy is?" I said looking at her with sad eyes she showed her head up and down. I put Kimberly down and grabbed her hand. We walked to her mothers coffin "she's here baby" I said "she looked at me and said "why?" She looked at me I picked her up and said " she's in here sleeping...."
-----after the ceremony-----
It was time to put the flowers on the casket. I gave Kimberly a white rose and she smiled at it and kissed it and when she put it on the casket she smiled and said "night night mommy I luvv u" she put it on the casket I smiled at her now it was my turn to put my flower, I put it down and said " I will protect her for the rest of my life no matter what it takes"

----------------------------------------------
After the ceremony me and Kimberly went back home. When we got there she went to her room that was In front of mine. I let her be maybe she is going to play with her toys. After the accident I told my pack that Kimberly needed a room and they made a room just for her she has lots of toys and she loves it.

"Hey man how are u?" Said Ethan "not good Kimberly doesn't want to eat she just goes to her room and I'm starting to worry..." I say looking at the floor " I guess your taking this parenting thing serious..." He said smiling

"I mean I promised her mom I will protect her no matter what and I'm going to do that no matter what it takes and I will keep my promise till the day I die" I say looking at him with a smile " and I need to be her rock at this moment and she's my rock also...."

"Why do u say that man?" Ethan said looking at me with a confused face. "She is my rock even if I only just met her 2 days ago ,I know she will change my life I won't fell alone any more ik I have u and my family but.... U will find your mate u will start a family, so will Antony and I will stay alone and I know I will still see u guys but I always wanted a family with my mate ,and since I don't have her any more I will have to start a family with out her and Kimberly and me are alone in this world, but now we have each other and with Kimberly I don't feel alone any more...." I say getting up trying to hide the pain that my mate left me.

He looked at me and smiled "I here for u to and if u ever need help with Kimberly just ask me I will be her over protective uncle." He smiled at me and gave me a hug. "Ik u will be..." I said with a chuckle " why was I not invited to this Beautiful group hug?" Said ass face I mean Antony.

"Well we don't like u so..." I say with a smile. "ouch that hurts my heart..." Said Antony with a fake hurt. "What where u guys talking about?" Said Antony "we where talking how we would be over protective uncles with Kimberly" said Ethan "oh hell yea I would kick who ever hurts her they would regret the day they would ever born" and with that we laughed

"Well I need to go check up on Kimberly be back in a few" and with that I ran upstairs and knocked on her door "Kimberly can I come in?" I say I know she's small but I still need to earn her trust. "Yes" I heard a little voice say. I opened the door and I see her sitting in a little table playing tea with her dolls. "What u doing?" I say trying to star a conversation "playing" she said smiling at me "want to play?" She asked running in front of me " well yes I would love too"

She grabbed my hand and made me sit on the little table here she said giving me a crown "u princess now like me"she said with a big smile.
----------------------------------------------
Me and Kimberly have been playing for god knows how long. we where laughing at a silly joke I made when Ethan and Antony walked in and started laughing like stupid hyenas. "Oh god I need a picture of this" said Ethan and took a picture of me carrying Kimberly who was in a pink tutu and crown and me In a pick tutu and scarf with a crown on top of my head.

After they were done laughing they told us to go down star cause dinner was ready. At dinner time everyone was having a good conversation I looked to my right and I see that Kimberly is quiet and is eating.

"So Kimberly what u want to be when u grow up?" I ask her with a smile everyone turns to her and smiles wanting to know the answer just like me. "Warrior" she said with a big smile, I was shocked to hear her and knowing she wants to protect a pack "I warrior like mommy" she said,so her mom was a warrior interesting.....

"Well baby that a great thing to do when u grow up" said auntie jasmine "if u want we can train u after dinner" said Antony I looked at him he just looked at me with a face expression that meant don't worry.

How can I not worry my baby of 2 years old wants to be a warrior!!! I can't let that happen I have to protect her. no what I need to do is calm down before I go all wolf.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice everyone leave to the living room.

"U need to calm down" said a voice behind me I looked to see my uncle. "I know your worried but, u can't do noting to change her little mind,maybe when she's older she will change her mind but now, u need to show her to follow her dreams." I knew he was right I need to show her that what ever she wants to be in life she could be. "Your right..." I say looking at him and I hug him and thank him.

When I walk in the living room I see a very very happy little girl. who's laughing hard at the fact that she "beat up" Ethan. "that's not fair I wasn't ready" said Ethan looking at me and winked I know he's just pretending. " I win win win!!" Said a very happy Kimberly.
----------------------------------------------

After messing around for a little bit, it was time for Kimberly's bed time, she was already sleeping on the couch. So I picked her up and took her to her room.

"Good night baby see u tomorrow" I say kissing her forehead. I head back to my room and I get ready for bed. while I'm brushing my teeth, I think of how lucky I am, that now I'm not alone in this world. I look my slept in the mirror and I see only pain. oh how I miss my mate I wonder how things would of turned out if she didn't reject me. I can't think about that anymore every time I do my heart hurts. I look at the back of my neck and see the 3 XXX. I touch them and I hear my wold whimper.

I walk back into my room and put some shorts on with no shirt. I get into bed and I try to go to sleep but I couldn't. Then I heard my door open slightly. I look to see who it is and I see Kimberly with her blanket and teddy bear. "what's wrong baby?" I say getting up to see what's wrong. "I scared..." she said with a sad face "want to sleep with me?" I ask her she runs to my bed and goes under the covers I chuckle.

When I lay down on my bed I feel little hands hugging me tightly. "Don't let the bad man get me" she says "I would Never let him hurt u baby" I say kissing the top of her head.

"Good night daddy" she says kissing my cheek. she goes back to hugging me. "Goodnight princess sweet dreams" I say closing my eyes and going into a deep sleep.
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Remember to follow me on Twitter if U want to be part of the book @lolbethcx so yea thanks for reading.