Vacations

Note: I don't like the illustration anymore ;-;

Note (from ao3): Heyo!
It's been a while for this fic.

All of the places mentioned in this chapter are (obviously) real places. I've been there recently with a friend for fun and that's how I immediatly thought about this chapter. Like, I already knew I wanted Noremma to go there on vacations together, I just didn't know how

And now here it is!

Enjoy!
___________________________________________________________

That is how Norman and Emma found themselves on a plane, a few weeks after the discussion.

We need to go back in time a little for us to understand how they ended up there.

A few weeks ago, when they were discussing about the changes they wanted to bring to the bakery, Ray had told them they needed vacations.

« You two are in big need vacations. »

Both of Norman and Emma's eyes had widened.

« What make you say that? »

Ray looked at them like it was obvious.

« First of, you two are working like crazy since you're in charge of the bakery. Second of all, I know you both need a real good night of sleep. Especially you, Norman. Third of all, anyone can see that you need some rest. Some customers told me that you two should rest. So, yeah. Me and Anna will take care of Snowball while you're gone. »

They had took some time to choose a destination and that's how they were now on an airplane.

Direction. Montréal, Canada.

Norman's old hometown.

Emma was excited, but also very nervous because it was her first time on a plane. Norman noticed her nervousness. He took her hand in his and gave it a small reassuring squeeze.

Emma ended up laying her head on Norman's shoulder and fall asleep. The snowy boy joined her soon in sleep.

<~~~~>

Emma ran out of the airport once they had their luggage. Once outside, she took a good amount of fresh air and turned around to see if Norman was coming. Her smile increased once she saw him exit the crowd to join her.

Norman let out a chuckle when he saw her turn around, her signature smile on her lips.

« That's already amazing! »

« Emma, we just arrived. »

« I know! »

They went to the hotel to drop their stuff first. Emma was amazed by everything. She couldn't help but to look all around, taking in the scenery around her.

« Emma! Come! »

With a chuckle, she joined Norman so they could go to their room. Once there, she took the keycard from him and opened their room. Once inside, she dropped her luggages in a corner and jumped on the bed. She let out a laugh as Norman was dropping his luggages beside hers.

« Norman! This is amazing! And this bed is SO comfortable! »

The snowy boy let out a giggle and went to lay beside her. Emma let out a giggle as she climbed on him. She layed her head on his chest, looking at him. Norman looked back at her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

« You know you're beautiful like that? »

The white-haired boy arched an eyebrow, a playful smile on his lips.