1

Request and plot: GangstaBaby7

Trigger warning: Arson, death, violence.

Third Person's POV:

The ten-year-old boy ran as fast as his weak legs could carry him. He was carrying a five-year old child wrapped in a blanket so that the fire around them wouldn't harm him. He also didn't want his little brother to look at the pile of bodies that had been strewn around, massacred.

The elder boy's clothes were blackened at many parts, just like his skin. The fire licked at his skin as he dodged falling objects, searching for an exit from the burning party hall.

"I'm so sorry, Kookie, it's all my fault. We should've just stayed home like Mom and Dad said. I'm so sorry. " The elder boy coughed out, his throat burning.

Jungkook only whimpered, clutching tighter onto his elder brother, Jin. He wanted to talk, but he was too scared and felt like he would start sobbing if he opened his mouth.

Jin hissed when he felt his leg catch a corner of a fallen burning chandelier. He willed himself not to cry, though his eyes got teary from the pain. Saving his brother was his first priority.

He ran a little more and finally found a door to the poolside garden.

"I found it, Kookie. we're getting out of here." Jin mumbled, coughing again.

He could see a pillar on the side almost on the verge of falling in front of the door, so he ran out as fast as he could. He yelped when the burning pillar crashed to the ground right behind him as soon as he stepped out.

They both fell onto the grass at the impact. Jin immediately stood up with his brother in his arms and ran away, towards the pool.

He laid Jungkook down on one of the pool chairs and breathed in lungful of fresh air. He glanced back at the burning building, but something caught his eye.

Someone was trying to crawl out of the building, from the same door they just ran out. Jin gulped, thinking if he should help that person.

Before a second thought, he took off towards the building with a "I'll be back, Kookie, wait here."

"Jinnie... don't leave me. " Jungkook weakly tried to lift himself up, but the exhaustion due to fear and crying, pulled him into unconsciousness.

.

.

Jin ran towards the door and saw a man who was trying to crawl out of the door, but the pillar had fallen on his legs and injured it. Though his leg was not under the burning structure anymore, Jin could see that it was badly hurt and burnt.

"Sir, please hold my hand tightly, I'll try to pull you out," Jin said.

The man nodded and held onto Jin's hand as tight as his weak body could manage.

Jin mustered up all his strength and pulled the man out of the building successfully.

He felt like he would pass out any moment. He stood near the door, catching his breath for a minute so he could again pull the man away and towards the poolside.

What he failed to notice was the heavy rattling doorframe. A part of the door frame had broken due to the fire, and Jin was standing right in front of it.

"Kid! Watch out!" he heard a weak shout, and before he could grasp the words, he felt a searing pain in his head.

Everything blacked out.

TBC

Please don't be silent readers.

******************************

I 💜 you.