Club time

It has been a few weeks now and Tom has fully recovered. You are going to the club with him tonight and need an outfit . You wear ripped cargos and a revealing white top . You out on one of toms jackets. You walk downstairs and Tom notices the jacket . Nice hoodie you have there looks familiar he said sarcastically . I think it looks good you said . Anyway he ran up the stairs and grabbed his stuff and then you chucked the car keys too him and ran out the door with him . You guys drove too the club and gave him your ID and then walked in . You and Tom held hands and went to the bar to get some alcohol. You both had tequilas and then your favourite song came on and you looked at Tom and then pulled him to the dance floor and danced in his arms . Baby I need the toilet you said . Okay shall I come or what ? He said smiling at you . It's okay just wait here and hold my phone please . Okay he replied . You walked off and went into the toilet . A young man about your age came up to you and you tried walking off but he pinned you to the wall trying to make out with you you kicked him off and Tom saw you in the distance . He ran up to you quickly and fought the guy to the ground punching him multiple times. You guys got kicked out but you were so scared. Are you okay said Tom kissing you . Yeah I'm fine you sighed . Wanna go home ? Tom said . We can do something else he smirked at you . Ohhh like that okkk you said .