𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟕

"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞"

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐉𝐀𝐍 𝟎𝟖 ~ 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 | 𝟖:𝟎𝟐𝐏𝐌

Ivy was now walking to the bathroom with her dress wet.

"ughhhhh I want to go home" She says under her breathe not knowing that this single bad night will turn into one of her fav memories.

Brent was going to the bathroom too , he was a lil annoyed but he knew how goofy his friends were so he wasn't that upset. He wanted to go home tho , the party got boring.

They both wanted to go home but they didn't know they were about to meet their soulmate.

As Ivy was getting close she saw how long the line for the bathroom was and sigh. She had no option but to wait.

She took out her phone and put her AirPods in. She pressed noise cancellation on and tapped played on her Brent Faiyaz playlist.

Poison was the first song that played.

She put her phone down a hummed the song as she waited.

girl you do damage to me , no I love it yeah I love you

She sang when she got interrupted by a tap on her shoulder.

she ignored it and continued.

aint nothing better for me now then your poi-

she was about to get to her favorite part when she felt the tap again.

she top her left AirPods out because right airpods on top

"yes do you need some-" she started saying rudely

before she stopped.

she was beyond shocked.

she couldn't believe who was standing in front of her. It had to be a dream right?

"Is this the line for the bathroom" she heard a voice said which took her out her daydream.

That voice. she would recognize it anywhere.

it was carl.

SIKE NAH YALL LMAOOOO YALL REALLY THOUGHT. ALR LMS PLAYIN WITH YALL.

it was Brent.

not any Brent. Brent Faiyaz she stared at him eyes wide open.

"Hellooooo??? is this the line" He said once again taking her out her daydream

Ivy got herself together. and responded.

"Yeah this is the line for the bathroom im the last one In line" She said giving him a smile before turning around and putting her airpod back on.

Ivy was STRESSED she had no idea what to do. So what does she do when she's always stressed.

She played Brent faiyaz her comfort artist.

Even tho he was right behind her she didn't know what else to do.

She started humming the melody to "Rehab" before she felt another tap.

she took her left airpod off once again and turned around.

"What are you listening to" Brent said smelling clearly already knowing the answer.

"Rehab (Winter in Paris) by Brent faiyaz" She said a bit nervous looking at him.

"Brent Faiyaz , that name rings a bell" He says with a smirk looking her up and down licking his lips

Ivy almosttttttt dieddddd.

Was THE Brent Faiyaz really flirting with her?

AUTHORS NOTE

I luv the way u luvvvvv me

hehe hi yall , I got a man 😛

alr yall dgaf , here's yall lil chapter yall wanted so bad 🙄 I made it long to make up for the lyinggggggg of me saying I was gonna be more consistent.

I was on vacation yall gimme a break ugh 🙄

anyways enjoy. BTW yall should go follow my ig's cs like idk

MAIN: feen444brentt

SPAM: brentsfavbm_ (use to be legallymarriedtobrent_ I changed it yesterday might change it back cs I luv that user)