Author's Note

♡ This is for that one reader who found solace in this story ♡

Hello, beautiful human being,

My heartfelt, dearest love that blossomed in me only for you. Thank you for reading Wish A Miracle. Oh dear, I myself can't believe the story has ended, my mind is void and sad. I say the truth- this book is my biggest comfort and changed my views in life, too.

An epilogue is coming right up! Though I'm not sure if it will satisfy you or not, because I wrote something a bit out of box (?). Still, I will really be grateful if you check it once it's out. The epilogue is made for those who enjoyed this voyage so far ✧♡✧♡✧

To the readers, will you stick with me if I write another book? It's not worth writing if I do not get motivated by you all. Support is the key. Can I get it, please? The votes and comments for this book really made me feel so happy. Please?

Did you like the character Kang Mira? What do you like in her and what do you dislike? Was the story up to your taste?

If you're reading this...

To Ani, because girl you're just >>>>> I already said it.

To Aurora, because you're my biggest reader.

To Charu, because oh, you're too sweet.

To everyone who checked this book out in the early stage, because your support gave me courage to finish this story.

To everyone who read this book till the end, thank you for trusting me.

Last but not least, since english is not my first language, there are many grammatical errors. I am regularly editing the chapters in free time, so, please, forgive me if it irritated you. I will try my best in my future books.

If you have any question, regarding to this story, sequel or just me, you can ask them here : ✐ :

signing out,

-saffronjo

✧ Love you ♡ see you in another book! ( Hopefully ) ✧