Meeting Tony

As months went by, I lost 96 pounds and I felt way better. I even met a nice Apps and a half man named Tony who offered me a job as a food driver. It paid about 300 dollars an hour and I worked about 3 hours a day driving to North Florida from South Florida.

I finally had enough money to get out the apartment and buy my own house. I was happy, I was starting over and Parker was out of my life. I changed my phone number and everything.

I changed my look and I am no longer another fat woman, I am a strong, independant and sexy woman. No matter what people say, I am important but every since I lost weight the boys have been lining up too! But when I told them about Raina they quickly left.

I think that I'm crushing on Tony. He's latino and he's really tall and strong. He has an amazing smile and never doubts anything. He looks on the positive side of everything and when I told him about Raina, he said he would love to meet her.

Finally, a grown man that doesn't care about me having a kid. Every time when I'm with Tony, my heart skips a beat. He always makes me smile and he has the cutest dimples!

But today while I'm driving the food truck and drinking my coffee, Tony starts talking. "Hey, you wanna know something?" He asked me with a smile, which showed his dimples. I smile then chuckle.

"Yeah, what?" I say while taking a stop at a truck stop. We get out and lock the car then sit under a tree while drinking water and coffee.

"I.... oh never mind, you probably will think I'm weird or something if I say this anyway." He looked away from me and I wanted to see his perfect dimples and brown eyes again.

"Just tell me Tony. Its not like I'm going to stop being your friend. We are best friends for life."

He looked back at me and placed his hand on mine. "I really like you, Hazel and I can't go a day without seeing your pretty face. I'm in love with you." He said while staring at me. I just sat there, not knowing what to say so I drink my coffee.

"I knew you wouldn't think the same about me, it was stupid of me to even talk." He got up and walked to the bathroom and I still sat there.

C'mon Hazel! Do something! Don't you like him too? Don't let the person yo love get away! My inner thoughts said.

I get up and run to catch up to Tony. My heart was beating fast and I grab his hand. He turned around and a tears was going down his beautiful face. I stand up on my tip toes and I grab his face in my hands. "I love you too. I love you so much Tony. You are my everything." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

It was passionate and I loved every single part of it. His tongue slipped into my mouth and my tongue wrapped around his as I took in his cinnamon scent. He always smelt like cinnamon and now I could taste it.

He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him as he lightly bit my lip in lust. He started kissing my neck until my phone rung and I pulled back. "I'm sorry, I have to get this."

"Its okay." He stepped back and blushed and I kissed his cheek before answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"You really think that I wouldn't find your new phone number? Geez Hazel, aren't you a smarty."

"Parker? You need to get over me! I don't like you and I never will! Gosh! I don't love you."

"I'll get you bitch." He said angrily before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Tony asked.

"My ex, he's such a jerk."

"I can see, anyway, we should get going so we can get paid."

"Yeah and thanks for that kiss. It really made my day."

"You make my day everyday."

I blush and we hop into the food truck. I loved Tony so much.