Chapter Five: Explosion

——————☆•°°•☆—————
'Act Two'

☆CHARTER FIVE☆
—explosion—

☆CHARTER FIVE☆—explosion—

———————☆•°°•☆——————

"You set his hair on fire!" Fred gasps with disbelief while also looking more amused than he should.

"It was an accident!" Arabella tells him annoyed.

"Was it though?" Lucifer asks, raising an eyebrow amused.

"Yes!" Arabella nods.

"Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't." Kade mumbles.

"You lot need therapy." Remus tells them bluntly.

"Thanks." Isabelle says grinning.

"Already do." Arabella says, snickering.

"Then killed her. Got on My nerves." Arabella then adds on.

"Black madness sadly reached her." James says, sighing dramatically.

"Black madness reaches anyone, in the Black family. No matter what." Regulus tells him amused.

"An accident?" George asks, shaking his head amused. Arabella caught up to them when the bell rang fir lunch. And now they're on their way to the Great Hall.

"Ugh, hate this." Arabella gags as she sips Mazikeen's drink making her laugh.

"Mom is gonna kill you!" Fred hisses making her shrug. She could care less.

"That I am, young lady!" Molly says shaking her head with disgust towards the brunette.

Arabella smiles at the twins, before walking over to the Slytherin table and sitting down.

Tye Slytherin's mumbles, shifting away from her with distaste. But Arabella ignores them. Already use to it all.

"You shouldn't be use to your house mates treating you like that!" Marela shakes her head furiously.

As Arabella leans over, filling her plate with abit of food, owls fly over their heads, dropping packages and letters to students. Arabella looks up, bitting her lip, and she's surprised to see a letter drop down on her plate.