Why?

A/N:Since i love reading ANGST books and im really good in writting ANGST

This chapter will be partially ANGST

Thoughts are in bold
And yes I am back since I graduated early:)

HOURS LATER

You and Riki were cuddling in the bamboo room for training since ya'll were tired.And you thought about when you and Riki confessed to each other then you opened your mouth and said "Why?,Why do you love me? I'm just a lame princess who isn't really fazed with my-" Before you finished Riki kissed you on the lips and then he said "Be quiet, don't talk about yourself like that your really beautiful and I love everything about you,your heart and everything.Damn it! You are so beautiful I can't concentrate." Said Riki

You chuckle."Thanks But I think we should talk about our past lives after what we heard".I said
"Yeah we should" Said Riki

"I can't believe we were a couple in our past life." You said
"Then our arranged marriage was for a reason." Riki said

A/N POV:
While You and Riki were cuddling, suddenly a group of Ninjas kidnapped you and Riki but instead of being together you guys were separated so 2 ninjas were assigned to guard you and 2 guards were also assigned to guide Riki. While you were is Tsunisa*a fictional place i created🤣*
Riki was at the other side of Japan in Kizua*another fictional place i created*

YOUR POV

"HELP! HELP ME!!!!" You yelled
"No,you are here for a reason" Said Ninja 1
"Just tell her,my ears are already in pain because of her" Said Ninja 2

"WHATS GOING ON WHERE IS RIKI" You yell in worry

"Ok stop fucking yelling and I will tell you what happened" Said Ninja 1

"TELL ME THEN" You said while using some of your powers to move them away from you.
"Shit! They should've told us she's from the Noble Minamoto clan!" Ninja 2 said

"Ok so long story short,you and prince Riki are being hold for ransom since both of your clans are being threatened by the Furukawa clan" Said Ninja 1

Wait isn't that the Clan Hana-San and Hoshi-San were talking about that lost to me and Riki-San's past lives?

"Because we are at war?" You asked

"Yes" Ninja 2 said

"WELL GET ME OUT OF HERE I NEED TO SEE RIKI-SAN" you said.
So you started using your powers to break the wall and start hitting them but it ended up getting you restrained even more.

"She's gonna be tough to handle" Ninja 1 said

RIKI POV

"Where is Ayame-Chan" I start to say worried.
"Oh don't worry, she is safe with the other ninjas" the members of the rogue group "Hēyún" said revealing their masks.
And then I remembered, those people work for the new leader of the Furukawa clan. The same clan where the previous leader of it killed me and Ayame-Chan's past lives in battle.

"LET ME OUT , I NEED TO SEE HER" I yelled in frustration

"Aww, he is worried about his sweet little wife" one of the members said.

But something strange happened, my necklace with the red dragon started to glow and then I was able to use my dragon powers to kill the members.So I did just that.

But I'm at a place where I have never been at before so I don't know how to locate Ayame-Chan.

I start to cry, blaming myself for not being alerted enough to not allow all of this to happen.

But then,Takahashi my past life came to me.

I start to slap myself thinking I was in a delusional hallucination but he was still there.

"Prince-Riki of the Nishimura" Takahasi said
"y-yes" I said

"You are in terrible danger,the Furukawa is planning a large attack to your clan and Ayame's clan, if you want to help Japan be freed forever then accept this vision i project to you" Takahashi said.

"Ok" I said

Then he touched my red dragon spirit necklace and a red aura went inside my mouth and went through all my body, then I saw that Ayame is in danger in one of the ancient islands.
So then I hop on the red dragon and head to the place. Then Takahashi disappeared.

BACK TO AYAME POV

Since the ninjas left, you were alone in your cell hopeless.

"I just want to see my Riki again" you said to yourself.
And then a large cosmic went inside your cell which was very bright, to the point where you had to cover your eyes.

"Princess Ayame of the Minamoto, I am Katsuki Tokugawa your past life and I am here to pass on a message to you"

Isn't she the lady that Mako and Hana told me about?
*you thought to yourself*

"Oh greetings" you bowed to her

"You and Riki Nishimura clan is in terrible danger, my enemy clan which is also your enemy clan is planning an attack to both of the clans and taking over more clans and sub-families" Katsuki said.

"Wait what?" You said

Katsuki had no time to waste so she sent the blue dragon spirit to inside of your body.

You were shocked at the sudden action but then she disappeared.

"Huh what am I supposed to do know" you whispered to yourself.

But then the Blue dragon appeared and allowed you to hop on it while you had a vision about what Riki is doing.

"I need to hurry before it's too late"
So you managed to escape with the new powers given by Katsuki.

LATER

You're currently flying the dragon in the sky a bit confused but then you  noticed a red dragon.

So you  went faster with the blue dragon.

"RIKI-SAN, YOU ARE OKAY" you yelled in excitement.
Then you both landed near the cherry blossom tree.

"Yes I am but I saw Enperor Takahashi's spirit" Riki said

"I saw Empress Katsuki's spirit" you said

THEN YOU BOTH CONTINUED SAYING WHAT HAPPENED.

To be continued...

Woahhh this is the longest I have ever written but yeahhh byeee😙

Word count:1039