Part 3: just the way of the world

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A week has passed since you and alastor had that little dance.

The good news is that your cats healed up bad news in about 3 weeks the angels are coming down to kill more of us. As you stare outside to hell it feels like you own all of them.

A wide grin comes across your face just thinking about it

"somewhere in the world 

There is a father and a mother

And the father is a son, who has a mother

The mother has a daughter

Who gets married to the brother of a mother

And they all just trying multiply with one another 

Cause that's just the way of the world

It never ends till the end then you start again

That's just the way of the world." (Song is thumb if you wanna hear the full version)

"I miss you mother" I say putting my finger out for the blue butterfly to land on it.

I smile and put it in my hair.

(Later at night)

You go walking the streets humming songs as demons get scared one demon comes up to me and I smile widely.

"Hello it's nice to meet you!"

"Can you tell me where in hell am I?"

"I don't know how I got here" I said acting like a new demon

"But I think I am starting to understand"

"I don't belong among the angels!"

"And my dear that's just fine" i said with a chuckle 

The demon would slap me telling me shut up. I grin as the taste of my own blood fills my mouth.

"Hey! Sorry but you just got in my way!" You said turning your eyes black as ink starts falling out as you grab the demon ripping it's head off dramatically.

"I promise my dear I can feel your pain~" I said to the dead demon

"But maybe I enjoy it just a little bit~"

"Does that make me insane!" You said ing yelling out the whole street as all the demons hid.

I chuckled as I kept with my walk as I walked my cats.

"Just the way of the world~" then someone would grab my waist holding a knife to my neck I growl. " I could sense you from a mile away but hey i needed some drama."

The demons neck gets snapped but not from me the grip is replaced with a harder one with claws I knew it was and I was planing to get the demon mad. "Ugh~" I said as I turned my head to alastor who glared at me as I kissed him he disappeared I chuckled and the all the rest of the walk was calm sadly.

Moms pov

As I lay on my daughters hair I had forgotten I was given powers I saw how alastors stared at me for a second I knew he knew that I was a angel well used to be I should of attacked that demon but as I stay laying on my daughters soft hair I look at how powerful she is I smile evilly as I knew that her father will be dead in her hands as my wings turn black warning the other demons a strong spirit was keeping her safe all I did was grin a wide grin.

Alastors pov

Why did I help that girl..

She's just a girl nothing more then just a deer demon with some powers.

Then why the hell did I help her! I said throwing something to the wall my shadows circled around me then I thought of why but it was a dumb one. "Me? Liking her?" "Ha!" Then I put my ears down why was I doing this? I shake it off spotting her come in just void her... then you remember what she said 'ughh~' you turn red and disappear into the shadows "must show no weakness..."

Back to your pov 

I open the door as my cats went to scaring angel. Charlie came to me well not came she appeared in front of me did she get a power to teleport? I chuckled and listened to what Charlie had to say.

"Y/n I need help should we get a pool or fences?" She said worried

I smile and click my fingers as fences appeared around the hotel and a pool appeared at the back of the hotel. "BOTH!" I said with a grin a wide one.

Charlie hugs me as I pet my hair the blue butterfly had flown to my shoulder looking like it was watching something I did not worry and kept patting Charlie's soft hair.

Then Charlie runs to alastor and starts talking about something but I was not paying attention as I walked out to the garden and watered the plants.

"Let it grow!" I said humming as the plants slowly grow

"Let's it grow fast let it grow beautiful!"  Said humming fasting 

"Let it grow~" I said walking as I hum the sound staring at the black rose I pick it up and grin.

"Let it die!" I said chuckling 

"Let it die!" I said as the plants started dieing 

"Let it shiver up and DIE" then all the plants were dead and I walked back inside holding the black rose that wasn't dead.

Moms pov

I watched as my daughter had made the beautiful garden die as she used her power I had spotted a demon stalking her as I went to the demon trying to kill me i landed on him sucking all his life away making me grow a little bigger and then I made the body lifeless as I went to my daughter y/n.

——-|———————————————————————————————-

Thanks for reading feel free to comment!