stranger

⚠️ In this story the ghouls' real identities are still unknown so nobody knows their real names or what they look like irl

⚠️Tw: mention of sexual abuse and rape!

Pov: y/n

”fuck off! let me go!", I screamed at my ex boyfriend who I already broke up weeks ago since he was harassing and abusing me mentally as well as physically. He tried to threaten me and I always was too scared and frightened to break up with him but when I finally managed to do it he even started to stalk me.

He also raped me once about 4 months ago but I haven't told anyone yet. Who would believe me anyways? My parents don't really care about me at all and he would always find a way to hurt me. I'm already used to be treated like this so it wouldn't make that much of a difference since I always get to be the lucky one that gets into this kind of situations

I tried to get out of his grip and luckily could grab my pepper spray even though it was very dark since it was already 2am. I always carry it with me in case I would get into situations like this. I knew it could be dangerous to walk alone to the subway station at night but how could I have known that he would be waiting for me out here. "Don't you dare to try to escape, you know as well as I do that I'll always find you no matter where you are", he whispered in my ear.

I tried to push him away when he luckily tripped so I used my chance to kick him in his disgusting balls and sprayed the pepper spray straight into his eyes. As soon as he screamed in pain and let go of my wrist I started to run as fast as I could and successfully made it to the subway station. Tears streamed down my cheeks that made my vision a little blurry.

When I got into the subway I sat down and tried to clam myself down a little since I was out of breath from fighting and all the running and and extremely tired. There were only about ten other people in there and I decided to close my eyes for a while. I would have to drive about 40 minutes so I thought it would be okay if I rest a little.

I didn't know how much time had already passed when suddenly I heard multiple voices coming closer. I slowly opened my eyes and raised my head up when I saw three pairs of legs standing right in front of me. They belonged to three men who were in their mid twenties I think. Maybe even older?

They were way taller than me and something inside my head instantly screamed that I should get up and run away as fast as I can but my body just wouldn't move a single inch. I really wanted to but I just couldn't. My body just felt numb and heavy.

"Now look what we have here. Are you alone? We could have a little bit of fun together don't you think?", one of them said while coming closer and slowly kneeling down in front of me. I only shook my head and tried to slide back in my seat to signalize them that I did not want them to come any closer to me but of course they wouldn't care. "Just stay quiet and we won't hurt you, got that?", he said while putting on a perverted smile. He reached out his dirty hand and put it on my leg as he began to slowly move it towards my upper thigh.

"P- please stop...d-don't touch me", I quietly said while my eyes began to get watery and I felt the first tear rolling down my cheek. I squeezed my eyes shut and my whole body started shaking. I can't go through this again. I'm not strong enough to keep fighting... I don't want to fight anymore.. please dear Satan help me one last time..

I suddenly stopped shaking. I just sat there in silence while tears still rolled down my face. I just exceptet the fact that they would do stuff to me and my body. I couldn't do anything against them anyways, so why should I try to fight them if I don't have a chance anyways?

"Oh come on I know you want it you dirty little slut. Why else would you wear revealing clothes like that huh? A short skirt like yours already shows that you want us to touch you. Now shut up cunt and open your legs now, got it?!", he said as he already was about to pull down my underwear when he suddenly stopped moving. Why is nobody helping me..

"Fuck off dickhead"

___________________________________________

First chapter yayy
Soo how do you like it so far my short friend?

;)