1

Jihyun's POV

It's been a long year, and we've only made it to spring break. At least I gave myself a little longer one, I told the school I was "sick" on Friday, so I got an extra day. So it's Saturday and I was just now getting out of my room at 12pm. I decided I don't wanna be home, so imma just get ready to go to the skate park. I got up and checked my phone. There weren't many notifications, so I just decided to meet up with the girls.

 There weren't many notifications, so I just decided to meet up with the girls

JihYuuuu..n:
Hey homies ✌️

Ryuddaeng:
Sup sis

Yeddeong:
Hey

Barbie:
Hi ._.

JihYuuuu..n:
Do you guys wanna go
To the skate park with me
:]

Ryuddaeng:
Sure

Yeddeong:
I'm down

Barbie:
Omw

JihYuuuu..n:
Alright cool
I'll meet you guys there

-
Off the phone
-

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to see if my mom was there. She was finishing up making breakfast for us both.
"Good morning~" I said obnoxiously right next to her. She just chuckled.
"Good morning sweetie."
"Any plans for like....right now?"
"No I was gonna stay home today, why?"
"I was just gonna ask if it was ok to go to the skate park right now?"
"Yea that's fine, and I appreciate you asking too because your brother never did, he would just leave and not tell me when he would get home. Singing helped him to be a better person."
"Im guessing you mean jimin?" She just nodded.
"Ok, I'll go grab my board"
"Are you going with the girls?" I nodded.
"So that I'm not alone, you know." She nodded her head.
"Ok just make sure to stay safe, all of y'all." I nodded and went upstairs to grab my board.