2

Jihyun's POV

We all made sure we got our stuff and everyone was ready. So we headed to the convenience store for snacks. We were walking and I tripped multiple times so I was on ryujin's back.
"Yo it's literally fine, I only tripped because I was dragging my feet~~ I CAN WALK." I tried getting off, but she adjusted to where I was back on her back.
"Just stay, it's not like your heavy, you're light as fuck." I just rolled my eyes. We just kept going like this, yuna ended up on yeji's back. We got in and as they walked in yuna and I jumped off, and I heard a familiar voice. I followed it and approached him.
"AYYO 7 days a week how you been brother." He looked at me like he wanted to slap me.
"7 days! A week 없어!!" His member was now yelling at me.
"Ight listen up hoe, you can yell at him but not me. Got it." He starred me down and I did it back, he crossed his arms as did I. Then he smirked and that caught me off guard. I lost my focus because of his cheek bones.
"Noona , hello?" He was waving his hands in front of me as I dozed off, then I hear the girls laughing. I flip them off and turn back around.
"Alright you have my attention sung."
"Cool, Noona meet the members."
"Hi I'm jaemin~" he showed this smile, omg it's dangerous.
"I'm jeno." He gave me an eye smile, no wonder they have a lot of fans.
"Renjun" ok he's hot.
"I'm haechan but call me hyuck." This man is just so... yea imma just leave it at so.
"Ayyo jihyun wassup." He came up to me to do a handshake.
"Ayyo wassup markle." He just looked at me.
"Wait y'all know each other?"
"Yea, we're friends. We met at the skate park, I was skating and he came up and complimented my round and we just kept talking after that."
" Oh, when did you leave to the park, and why no invite?" He looked shook.
"I just have to get out sometimes, needing to clear my head." He shrugged his shoulders. We just laughed it off and I heard a rather.... interesting laugh. It was very high pitched, kinda like a fucking dolphin- I peeked from behind mark which was where the most beautiful person I've ever seen was. Like I don't really concern myself with jimin or jisung's groups, only when they bring them around, but jisung has never let him hang around with us ._.
"Noona, this is my best friend chenle."
"So that's the name also best friend? How come I've never heard of him." He looked at Jisung and his mouth hung open till jeno closed it.
"Yo that's foul, what does she mean never heard of him?" He looked directly at Jisung, and poor boy was about to start shaking so I put him behind me.
"What are you gonna do, I can still see him." He gave me a taunting look and I just glared.
"I can still beat your ass, short or not." Jisung just pushed me aside and I just scoffed. He then pat my head to let me know it's ok.
"I never told you about him because I know your type." I raised one eyebrow at him.
"So I'm your type huh?" He smirked as he turned to talk to me.
"Not right now you're not." I turned to jisung. "How is he my type? He's not even nice." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.
"The first thing he did when he saw me was yell at me." Then chenle came up and stood up for himself.
"In my defense it was an inside joke."
"Yea, I know, I'm just picking on you." I smiled and turned to him.
"No hard feelings?" I stuck out my hand to him, he looked at it for a little then just smiled and we did a little handshake.
"Yo jihyun, we don't even have a hand shake what the fuck-"
" Yo mark don't even worry, we have all night to make one up bro." He just shrugged and the boys went to pay for their items as I went with the girls to pick out and pay for ours. As I was getting ready to pull my card out and pay for our stuff, chenle came out of nowhere and inserted his...black card??
"Yo you have a black card?! I didn't know y'all made this much." He smiled and nodded.
"My grandpa is rich so it got passed down." I nodded.
"Cool, do they make you pay for their shit all the time?" He shook his head.
"No, if anything I make them pay for MY stuff." I giggled and so did he.
"You actually seem like a cool guy now that you're not an asshole." He just smiled and winked. I kinda was blushing so I was trying to look away....but then he grabbed me by the chin and turned my face towards him MAKING ME BLUSH HARDER. He just smirked and walked way letting go. I got flustered and started punching the air. We followed chenle out and Jisung came up to us and started scolding chenle.
"I saw what you did, don't make moves on my sister. I don't want y'all together." I kinda got disappointed hearing that. So I went up to him and whispered in his ear.
"If you didn't want us together, why did you tell me he's my type. People only say that to others when they want to get them together." He leaned to talk to my ear this time.
"I just don't want you falling for him. I wanna keep my private life separate from my other one yknow?"I backed away from his ear, crossed my arms, and walked to Ryujin to hug her. She hugged back and lifted me onto her shoulder.
"YAH SHIN RYUJIN PUT ME DONW YOU BEAUTIFUL BITCH." Everyone was laughing and instead of being put down I was TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER PERSON. He threw me around his body and got me on his back, so now it's a piggy back ride. I got down and ran to jisung to hug him.
"I missed you, you little bitch." I smothered him in a hug.
"Alight yall let's gaur!" We all started walking. As we were going I noticed chenle was walking slower then the others and spacing off because he tripped on a rock. I started slowing down for him to catch up.
"Hey, you good Hoe?"

Chenle's POV

I let everyone walk ahead of me so they could enjoy the time and all go together and I could have some space. I really miss my family, I was gonna take this break as an opportunity to go to them.... But there warrant any flights for the time frame of our break. So I just decided to stay with jisung since his mom said it was ok, I never knew what his sister was like because he never talked about her or showed her to us. She's really funny and pretty... but Jisung said he didn't want his best friend to date his sister. All this negative stuff is affecting my mood a lot.
"Hey, you good hoe?" I looked up to see jihyun looking at me like a curious kid and smiling, so I smiled back but it wasn't for long at all. I just dropped, and she started looking worried.
"Alright, what's wrong?" She said softer this time, it almost made me cry.
"Honestly, I was gonna say I'm ok but I'm sure you can see through my bullshit and would keep asking me, right?" I raised and eyebrow. She did too, but as to tease me.
"Wow, you picked up fast. I always act like that yea. I pry when it's not too serious." I crossed my arms actually being curious and paying attention.
"How can you tell when it's serious though."
She crossed her arms and made a straight line with her mouth till she started saying..
"There's a big difference, sad and done with life have different looks. I can't tell from your facial expression because you keep a straight face, but your eyes look sad." I was low key scared but kept in.
"You're scared now, huh?" This time I showed it in my face.
"But for real what's wrong?" She looked genuinely worried so I just spilled.
"I just don't get the chance often to see my family... and the flights didn't line up with the time and yea." I started looking down at the drowns and playing with my hands.she grabbed them one in one.
"I know it's not your family.. but you have us." She said the last one with a big smile. I just hugged her and we stood there for a little. I pulled out if the hug and just held her hand. She didn't let go so I thought she was good with it.
"Am I really your type?"
"I don't know... I'll do some stalking later though." She just kept walking straight, swinging our arms. I started running to catch up, and she picked up and ran with me... till we hit Jisung. And the first thing he saw as....our hands.