Chapter 2

Bella was surprised to see the man she spilled coffee on was her boss.she was sacred that he will not give the job as his personal secretary but he other plans for her.
The interview went well ,he told they will contact by the next day to let her know if she gotten the job.she left the place and went to the mart to get her groceries and some tolieries, when she got she went to shower and cook dinner for herself for the night and wait for the call from her interview but she still surprised that her soon to be boss was the man spilled coffee on and the man she can't of her head till now she was sacred that he will not give her the job because of her mistake.
Her phone woke up her up the next day,she was happy when she got the call that she got the post for the company she hopes she Will be able to do her work right and not get fried.she was to resume on Monday by 8am in the morning.
Monday morning she woke as early as possible to get her woke place before she goes there late and messed upon her first day that get her in trouble .she got there before 8 and went into her office to get ready for the day .after about an hour Adams entered his office and told her to get coffee for him and his schedule for the day and the one for the week should be checked and sent before the end of day and the files on his desk should be sorted and stored in store room on the last floor.
By there lunch she got up and went to his office she going for lunch and if should order anything for him while coming back ,he said she should order an Italian meal and have delivered to his office.