First Day of Junior Year(1)

Quick proclaimer, I am not saying that its okay to bully the person you like. If someone is bullying you it doesn't mean that they like you, I mean there is a chance they do, but that makes them toxic and you shouldn't date them. You'll see over the span of the story they begin to become friends.Thanks for listening.

Swear Warning!

Amelia POV:

"Amelia! Get your ass up and out of bed! You're gonna be late!" said mom from the stairs."I'm up! I'm up!" I screamed. Jeez, loud much. I got up out of bed and went to my closet.Our house isn't big, but I still have a walk in closet filled with a bunch of clothes.After a while of searching I finally picked out my outfit.A white tank top with a blue sweater over top, and blue jeans to go with.Can't forget the hat!

I quickly slipped on a necklace

I quickly slipped on a necklace. The necklace Axel gave me, yeah you heard me right. Believe it or not, me and him used to be best friends before he joined the wrong crowd.He gave me this necklace when I was 11, and it's still my favourite necklace.

He gave me this necklace when I was 11, and it's still my favourite necklace

I quickly brushed my teeth and styled my hair. "Amelia!"mom yelled. "I'm ready, calm down!"I yelled back. First day of Junior year, lets see how this goes I sighed.

~At school~

"Amelia!" A blonde haired girl yelled excitedly running toward me. "Hey cora!" I replied giving her a hug. "I missed you!"Cora said pouting. "We saw each other 2 weeks ago, don't be so dramatic."I laughed. "Yeah Cora, don't be such a baby." I turned to see the one and only, Axel. I narrowed my eyes. "What do you want Axel? Leave your sister alone." I said glaring. "Calm down sweetcheeks, I know you missed me but you don't have to freak out." he said slyly. "Fuck off Axel, and as if. You look like a lopsided duck." I replied. tch. "Alright alright, don't need to get crabby about it."he smirked loving that he got me mad and walked off."Sorry about my brother, I don't know what's up with him." Cora apologized."No worries, he's just a prick." I replied walking to class."What class ya got?" "I have math."Cora said with an annoyed look on her face."Ha!You're so unlucky, I have science.It's my favourite class." I smiled."Lucky, anything is better than math. Anyway, we better get going.Cya at lunch." "Cya!"

~In science class~

"Hey sweetcheeks." Axel said sitting down.I rolled my eyes and then turned to face him. "Is your only hobby annoying me?" I asked. "Yea, you're fun to annoy." he replied. "That's sad, get a life." I said."One without annoying me." "Aww, but that's boring." He pouted."Too bad."I scooted my chair farther away from him."What? Afraid you're gonna fall in love with me?" he asked. "You wish,asshole." I said. "Axel and Amelia." said the teacher eyeing us down."Detention after school, no talking." I glared at Axel and gave him the middle finger."It's your fault." I whispered."Looks like fate, me and you have to stick together." Axel said quietly with a smirk."Go to hell."I replied.

~At lunch~

"Woahh, someone looks pissed off."Cora said after I sat down. "Its your stupid brother!" I said annoyed."Uh oh, what'd he do this time?" "Axel kept on talking to me during class and got us both detention!" "Oh shoot, so you can't go dress shopping with me?" "Dress shopping? For what?"I asked curiously. "For the party today at my house." she paused. "I didn't tell you?" "First I'm hearing of it, and yeah I won't be able to go shopping with you. But I'll go to the party." "You never miss a chance to go to a party, so I figured." We both laughed. "Sounds like me." I said.

 ~At detention~

"Hey sweetche-" "Don't even." I glared. "Aww, is sweetcheeks mad?" Axel teased."You made me miss an opportunity to go shopping." I said."It's your fault too." "You spoke to me so I spoke back. You landed us here, so congratulations dickhead." "Sassy much?"He said.I just glared back in response."I miss when we were friends." he said. "Aw, really? Too bad." I replied."Now leave me alone."

~Back at home~

I set my backpack on my bed and went to take a shower.

Thoughts:

I wonder if he really meant he missed when we were friends... I mean, I kinda missed being his friend. Hey wait what? Why'd I just think of that? He's an asshole! Why would I wanna be friends with him again? In all honesty I had a crush on him when we were younger, is the crush resurfacing? I sure hope not.. I mean he is cute and dreamy and- No, stop thinking of him that way! He's rude and not boyfriend material.Snap out of it!

I got out of the shower and headed to my closet.Looking through it I picked out a pink dress. I wonder what Axel's reaction would be.. I thought.No, snap out of it!

Looking through my shoe drawer I finally picked out some white platform heels

I started looking through pinterest for a hair idea.Finding one I took out my straightener and let it heat up. I started straightening my hair when.. "Ow!"I screeched in pain. My straightener hit my neck and made a mark."I hope it's not too noticeable.." I quickly finished my hair and put on a gold chain necklace.

Party in the next chapter!

Words:970