Invite to the Chunin Exams

Walking into the Hokage office Kakashi and Keigo saw all the Jonin captains were there as well. "Welcome samurai. Now that we are all here I would like to bring up the Chunin exams whose teams will be participating? Let's start with the rookie teams."

"I Kurenai Yūhi recommend Team 8 for the Chunin exams." Kurenai grinned at the knowing improvement of here team.

Asuma stepped forward, "I Asuma Sarutobi recommend Team 10 for the Chunin exams." Lighting a cigarette he stepped back again.

"I Yamato recommend Team 7 for the Chunin exams."

"You can't be serious!" Iruka cut in, "You are putting all of the rookie Genin in this year's Chunin exams."

Kakashi saw all the rookie captains look at him trying to come up with something to say. Keigo jumped in, "Iruka they are not your students anymore. They are warriors of the Leaf now."

Putting his hand on his younger Wolf, "Keigo is right. I have seen these Captains lead these kids and train them into strong Genin. I believe you have had the strongest Genin generation since the time of the Sannin."

The Third Hokage smiled. Gai chuckled, "Well I held my Team off for a years experience. I think that it would wise for any of you to do the same!"

Yamato shook his head, "No. Our teams are ready." Thinking back to his students training. Sasuke, Katsuki, and Sakura have become so strong for their age.

"Okay now before we continue further. There has been a request from the Raikage and the Kazekage. They want the Samurai Novice Team to join the Chunin Exams."

That got everyone's attention. Kakashi crossed his arms in contemplation, "They want to see the upcoming strength of the Land of Sun."

"That's insane." Asuma chummed in, "They are samurai. It's not like they will be Chunin."

"Not to mention my little samurai are already at or above Chunin level in power." Keigo stated with a massive grin.

"So what do you two say." Kakashi looked at his teammate who nodded. "Looks like we except as well. I'll send an invitation for Lord Izuminokami."

"Wonderful. I have not spoken to him since he was younger than Naruto." Sarutobi chuckled out.

"Well get with your teams and let them know. Start your preparations. You have two days."

Naruto shot his chakra chains hitting several targets. Pulling back he spun going right back into his katas. Sasuke was not to far off. Firing a fire lance out destroying two target before dropping into his own katas.

They were in training ground 7 this time. Sasuke was told to meet with his team by Yamato. So after talking they decided together to get there early and train, "SASUKE! NARUTO!"

Looking up still in their combat stances they saw Sakura and Katsuki walking down to the training field. Naruto beamed at his friend, "Hey Sakura!"

Seeing the brown haired boy Naruto bowed, "Hey I'm Naruto!" Even though they had seen eachother, neither boy had actually engaged with the other.

"Katsuki." He said flatly. Naruto raised his eyebrow, "You trying to gage me?"

"So what if I am. Your best friend is the Uchiha so it wouldn't shock me if you're stuck up like him." Naruto couldn't help but laugh at him, "Whats so freaking funny Blondie!"

"Nothing." Naruto got out between breathes, "I'll let you figure me out on your own though."

"Good." Looking the samurai boy over again, "How about a quick spar?"