First look

Remus's pov
I stepped onto the platform of King's Cross station. Another year. It didn't feel like every other year this time, for starters my hair wasn't shaved off it was messy and long. The full moon was just 4 days ago so my newest and most visible scar was still ripe it went from my right ear to the bottom of my left cheek. Just great. I took in the last drag of my cigarette and stubbed it into the ground and took out  another right before I ran through the barrier. I stepped into the train and slid open the door  to the marauders usual compartment, the others were already there busy in conversation.
" im telling u lads this is the year Lilly Evans finally agrees to go out with me..I can feel it" said James
" u say that every year prongs" I said stepping into the compartment
" oh hey moony" said Sirius
God why did he look so good, he was wearing his usual black shirt with his leather jacket and ripped jeans.No no what's wrong with me this is Sirius black my best friend.
Sirius's pov
" I'm telling u lads this is the year Lilly Evans finally agrees to go out with me" said James bashfully. The idiot he says this every year
" u say this every year prongs" said Remus
" hey moony" I said staring at him
he looked different he looked good he was wearing black boots and his usual 'moony sweater' (we began to call it) and baggy blue jeans. His hair was also different it was long and messy. I don't know what it is but he just looked so handsome.
My thoughts were interrupted by a very well know red head. Lilly.
" Evans! Hey welcome we were just talking about u" said James sitting up straighter and fixing his hair
" yea whatever James..rem we have to get to the prefect's compartment come on" said lilly pulling Remus up by his arm.
" wait what Prefect" said Pete looking confused
" oh yea surprise im a prefect now..I got the letters a few days ago" said Remus raising up his hands and getting up
" U prick why didn't u tell us..that's so cool now we can pull pranks with a prefect with us so we won't get into trouble" said James clapping his hands together.
Lilly whipped her head and glared at James.
" there will be no pranks James." Snapped Lilly and walked out and Remus followed her.
I can't get how he looks out of my mind. God why does he looks so good. What's wrong with me.