Chapter 4: Hike

"You guys up for another round of tennis?" A yell comes through the door, waking both you and Rosé up. You sit up quickly, groan, and put a hand to your head in pain.

"My head is throbbing," You whine, falling back down against the pillow.

"You weren't answering your cell, Y/n, so I figured I'd stop by. I hope you're dressed—I'm about to come in!"

"What? Rosé, you didn't lock the door last night?" You whispered quickly, nudging her.

"I'm sorry, I was a little preoccupied taking care of a drunk you," She whispers back, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Come here, we're supposed to be a couple," You grumble, pulling her closer, laying your head on her chest, and putting your hand on her arm. You also threw a leg over her, pressing your entire body against her. She has to take in a deep breath.

"Good morning! Sorry to wake you again, but I'm sure you'd rather me than your mother, yeah?" Your aunt laughs and walks inside before eyeing them and their positions and saying, "Hope I didn't interrupt anything!"

"Actually, you just missed it," You laugh, sitting up slightly to press her lips softly against Rosé's jaw. "I'm surprised you didn't hear us—this girl's a screamer."

"No...I'm not," She laughs in embarrassment, uncomfortably shifting. "She's just trying to embarrass me."

"And either it's working, or that sunburn got your face worse than I thought," Your aunt laugh, and she groans and covers her face in embarrassment. She hates when people point out that she's blushing.

"Awww, I think it's cute, babe," You pull her hands from her face, before you sit up, kissing her lips.

She's a little shocked then, not expecting that at all, but she quickly composes herself when she remembers your aunt watching them.

"How cute," Your aunt tilts her head, smiling at them. "Listen, I hope we can get passed the...disagreement from last night and enjoy this trip. I think we should go play tennis with your mother."

"Then my mother should have come and asked us," You shrug, your thumb absentmindedly running across Rosé's ribcage. "Rosie and I were actually thinking about going on a hike today."

"Y/n-" her aunt sighs, seeming upset about it.

"I'm sorry, aunt Mila, I just... can't take it. She's awful to me, awful to Rosé, and for one day of this vacation, I'd love some time without that," You tell her calmly, and Rosé gulps.

"I understand," her aunt nods, breathing out. "She's angry at you both, anyway. I'll try and calm her down before your cousins get here tonight."

"Thanks, Mila," You nod, your hand pressed flat against Rosé's chest. She breathes in deeply, her mind clouded by hormones, among other things. "Can you tell mom? I'd rather not have to."

"Of course," Your aunt nods, before picking up their dirty tennis outfits from the floor. "I'll wash these so we can play tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah," You nodded, smiling slightly. "Sounds great."

"Have fun today! And don't forget your cousins are getting in tonight!" Your aunt waves over her shoulder, before closing the door behind her. As soon as Rosé figures the coast is clear, she sits up slightly, making your hand slide down her abs.

"A hike? With the hangover you have?" Rosé laughs, looking down at you.

"We'll figure something out," You groan and presses your finger to your temple, pulling your leg back over from where it's straddling her. She prays, prays you didn't feel- "Oh my God, Rosé," You sit up, looks down, and then look back up at her in shock. "Do you...have a boner right now?"