Battle of the idiots

The area was dead silent, Mr. Stick and Peppino gave each other menacing glares. For those who don't know, Peppino Spaghetti is in debt to Mr. Stick and has to pay him just to keep his resturant afloat. Now, although Peppino is in debt to Mr. Stick, they're considered good friends and keep in touch at times. 

But due to Mr. Stick finding gold in the mines while staying with Gustavo, Mr. Stick got greedy and wanted to be filthy stinking rich! A few months after the demolition of the tower, Peppino needed to pay Mr. Stick again but didn't have anything at all. Now that him and the others were transported into the realm of Minecraft, Peppino could get all the money he needs.

Peppino: So, you've been staying with Gustavo for the time being eh?

Mr. Stick: Yes I have. And who have you've been staying with?

Peppino: The Noise

Mr. Stick: Well then, why are you here then?

Peppino: Got rescued by Gustavo from Tomato

Mr. Stick: Thats nice, now get out, theres no room for broke people like you 

Peppino: Broke? I got four diamonds, how about you?

Mr. Stick: 5 diamonds

Peppino: Oh really? 39 Lapis Lazuli

Mr Stick: 3 blocks of Lapis!

Peppino: 4 blocks of GOLD

Mr. Stick: 5 blocks of emeralds.

Peppino: LIAR, QUIT YOUR LYING OR I'LL SLAP THE FUCK OUT OF YOU

Mr. Stick: I'LL DO THE SAME TO YOU!!!

Gustavo: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO!!!!

.....

Gustavo: Thank you. Why don't we settle this like men

Stick and Peppy: How?

Gustavo: You each have three challenges you must complete to determine who's number 1

Peppino and Mr. Stick stop and listen to what Gustavo had to say. Gustavo told them to come outside and grab two iron swords and take off all of their armor. Gustavo placed 4 blocks of iron on the ground and a sheared pumpkin head on the middle block which created an iron golem.

Gustavo: The first person to kill this iron golem wins the first of three challenges

Peppino: This should be easy enough, I'm a strong guy and I've taken on The Warden

Gustavo: Did you win?

Peppino: Uhhhhh, Yeah.......

Gustavo: Hmmmmm. Okay, you first.

Peppino: Wait what?

Mr. Stick: You heard him, defeat the golem. You did defeat the warden, did you?

Peppino: I did

Mr. Stick: Then kill the iron golem then, pussy

Peppino: PUSSY?! I AIN'T NO PUSSY, I'LL SHOW YOU, I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!!!

Peppino rushes towrds the golem and swipes it sword at it. After getting hit, the golem hit Peppino twice, causing him to die. Once Peppino respawned, the golem kept chasing him. Peppino hit the golem once again and died again. The same cycle repeated for a while to the point where the golem started to crack. Once peppino died again for god knows how many times, Mr. Stick came in and swiped at the golem, killing it.

Gustavo: First point goes to Mr. Stick

Peppino: WHAT?!

Mr. Stick: HA! Suck it Peppino!

Peppino: SHUT UP! Whats the next challenge, Gustavo?

Gustavo: Follow me

Mr. Stick and Peppino follow Gustavo to the back of their house where there was a crafting table, sugar, milk, eggs and wheat.

Gustavo: Next challenge is to bake a cake. The first one to make a cake wi-

*Baking noises*

Peppino: Done!

Gustavo: Holy shit. Well I guess Peppino wins

Mr. Stick: Thats Bullshit! I didn't even get a chance!

Peppino: I don't give a shit, Gustavo whats the next challenge?

Gustavo: follow me, grab all of your gear and hold out a pickaxe.

Peppino and Mr. Stick get their stuff together and grab their pickaxes and follow Gustavo. They followed him for a while, passing through villages, passing through pillagers that weren't interested in them, passing through hordes of animals until they reached a cave. Gustavo explained that they had to find 9 raw gold pieces to make 1 raw block. Peppino and Mr. Stick agreed and enter the cave, with torches in their hand.

The two of them set off in their own directions to find raw gold. The cave was devoid of light besides the torch being held by the two. Water droplets were dropping from stalagmites and into the floor, bats that were peacefully resting looked at Peppino and Mr. Stick as they were walking through the caves. Mr. Stick took the right path and Peppino took the left.

10 minutes in, Mr. stick found 3 pieces of raw gold while Peppino found 4 pieces after 15 minutes. They continued through the caves, finding pieces of gold as they continue foward. After 20 more minutes of mining, they each of 8 pieces of raw gold and are looking for The One Piece.

Each mined for a good 5 minutes until they stumble upon The One Piece of gold. It was through a wall. They mined the wall and ran into each other when they finished mining the wall.

Peppino: YOU?!

Mr. Stick: PEPPINO?!

Peppino: Back off Stick, this is my gold!

Mr. Stick: NO, THIS IS MY GOLD, I FOUND IT FAIR AND SQUARE

Peppino: SO DID I! 

Mr. Stick: TOO BAD, I'M GONNA BE FILTHY STINKING RICH!

Peppino: NO, I AM GONNA BE RICHER THAN YOU. I NEED THAT GOLD TO SUSTAIN MY RESTURANT!

Mr. Stick: WELL I NEED TO PAY MY TAXES!

Peppino: SO DO I!

While the two were arguing over who gets the One Piece of gold, Fake Peppino swoops in out of nowhere and takes the last piece of gold. He could've left silently if he hadn't knocked over a stalactite which caught the two's attention. The two of them chased after Fake Peppino, who was running faster than they were, out of the cave where Gustavo was waiting for the two of them.

Gustavo: Woah, what the hell was tha-

Peppino: GUSTAVO, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CHASE AFTER HIM.

Without question, the three of them took off and chased after Fake Peppino, later did they realize that they will find the remaining survivors and their hostage.

To be continued