Welcome

WELCOME TO. . .

ASTANIA'S HIRING BOOK

This is our hub for any and all new hires for the Astania Community. If you're itching to help out with anything, be it the book club, reviews, aesthetics, or anything else, you've come to the right place. Everyone has unique skills that can help Astania shine!

RULES

🔥| Follow us (AstaniaCommunity).  

🔥| Join our Discord server. This is mandatory for the majority of positions; we may be willing to accommodate you if you're applying for specific positions, but for most of them, it makes it a lot easier on us to communicate through Discord. When you join, we will give you the appropriate roles. If you are pinged for a specific community request, we expect you to reply within a day. A lack of communication may lead to you being removed. You can find the link in our bio or in the external link in this chapter. (https://discord.gg/authors)

🔥| To make sure no one is overextending themselves, we request no one applies for more than 3 positions. This may be flexible, depending on what you want to do, so talk to us if you want to see if we'll make an exception. 🙂

🔥| Be patient while waiting for a response! If we haven't responded to your request in a few days, please comment on your inline again.

🔥| Be kind to everyone here, both in the Wattpad community and on our Discord server. Our number one priority is fostering a safe and welcoming environment for writers to thrive in. If this is being jeopardized, we will reject or remove you.

🔥| When you are accepted, shout us out on your message board. This is to ensure our community is reaching new people!