Roles

L E A D E R S

FOUNDER (1/1)

The ultimate overseer of the community. Makes sure everything runs smoothly, things are published on time, everyone is working within their means, etc.

Aptionia

ADMINS (2/4) [NOT OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS]

Our beloved, irreplaceable admins. They help the founder with various tasks and tend to assist with a plethora of activities, from the book club to graphic design.

laurendoubleu

AziaElga

S H O P S

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (5/15)

Our amazing graphic designers. They create community aesthetics, from book covers and banners, to more text-based material, like our biography. In the future, when a cover shop opens, they may offer their services there as well.

Xaprith [HEAD GRAPHIC DESIGNER] 

Nicoismysenpai

-DeeIsDead-

damarisatlas

reynabennett

ClaraElisibeth

REVIEWERS (4/8)

Our spectacular reviewers who work in our review shop. They dedicate their time to helping new and experienced writers alike improve, graciously writing constructive feedback and deserved compliments to make sure their reviewees gain more insight about their work.

AziaElga 

ganbaruby 

Silmarilz1701 

Ablazeisaleo 

INTERVIEWERS (0/3)

Our loved interviewers. For our upcoming interview shop, they will conduct the interview via DMs, ensuring the interviewee feels respected and happy throughout.

S U P P O R T

BOOK CLUB SUPPORT (2/5)

Our awesome book club support. They assist the admins with the book club, making sure assignments are tidy and kept track of, members are added in a timely manner, and everything is released on time. Priority is given to those participating in the club, but we do not require this.

erifnidne

MilaForLife 

WRITERS (0/3)

Our treasured writers. They help write new content, whether it's for a new award, a new book, or a template/form. They may help support other roles (only writing up new chapters) if someone needs to take a break or falls behind in their work.

aptionia

laurendoubleu

ethelwrite

THEME DESIGNERS (0/3)

Our esteemed theme designers. They help design new themes for each book, and may work with the graphic designers to design new things.

JUDGES (0/10)

Our incredible judges. They are the first people we go to when hosting a new contest. They judge entries, giving their valuable insight and feedback when necessary, and determine the winners for our contests. These can be for our Trials or for more general contests, like the Astania Awards.

O U T R E A C H

SOCIAL MEDIA HELPERS (0/2)

Our dearest social media helpers. (Note: We do not have any social media accounts yet, but if we receive applications for helpers, we will be making accounts.) They help manage the social media accounts, making posts and interacting with the community.

PROMOTERS (0/8)

Our darling promoters. They spread the word about the community both on and off Wattpad, making sure everyone knows our name. They craft messages illustrating what the community is and why the interested person(s) should join.

AFFILIATE MANAGER (0/2)

Our excellent affiliate managers make sure everything related to our affiliates is going smoothly. This includes ensuring current affiliates are happy and have their requests filled, seeking out new affiliates and partnering with them, and managing the affiliate book and reading list.