Chapter 9- Day in the life of harry and Draco

previously. Ron has knocked over the potion

Ronald's P.O.V 

I have been having a mental battle with myself. Should I apologize now, or should I wait until they find the antidote. (In comments, give your opinion)

Draco P.O.V 

It is the next day after the whole potion is dumped on Harry. It is currently 6 a.m., and I need to get up and start getting ready before I wake up, Harry. I just find him so cute as a baby. I wonder though why he runs away when someone yells at him what happened in his life. As I am thinking of the answers, I get up and get my school clothes ready and find an outfit for Harry after he gets up.  I get my school robes ready and turn on the shower making sure I make it the right tempature for myself, I step into the shower, and I just stand there and let the water hit my body. I grab my special soap that smells like Lavendar and  vanilla and rub it all over my body I start to relax as I am washing my body it's nothing like a nice and warm shower that can destress yourself. I rinse out all the soap of my body and start with my hair, which I also have my lavender shampoo to make my hair smell good and make it shins as well. I then rinse out the shampoo and bring on the conditioner into my hair, letting it sit then with my wand and checking the time ( not in the shower with him) 6:30 am so I finish up and magically dry my hair. Maybe I'll leave it, not slicked back today. I do a middle part and let some of my hair fall into my face. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. I look fire. I put on my uniform and leave the bathroom.

Time skip to going to Harry's room still draco P.O.V
I head into my room after I put the dirty clothes into the hamper. When I finish that, I head into Harry's room and see him still sleeping. He looks so adorable like that. I walk over to his bed and move a piece of hair out of his face, and then I softly call his name to wake him up he doesn't stir so I call it again a little louder. When I do that, he wakes up as he is waking up he opens his eyes and looks up at me. I smile. I tell him, "Come on, love, it's time to get up and go get breakfast.

I get him up and change him into a little slytherin robe with a matching tie while putting on his shoes and coming his hair and also helping him brush his teeth. As we finish all that, I hear a knock at the door. I pick Harry back up, and I go with him to open it to find hermoine waiting for us to go downstairs. I hand Harry  to her really fast and grab my school stuff and wand I come back as I hear him start fussing. I close the door and lock it behind us

In the hallway, 3rd person p.o.v
As Harry draco and hermoine are walking down the hallway, they get stop by none other than Ronald. He tries to talk to them as they are still giving him the cold shoulder he gets ignored, and they continue walking.

Making it to the dining hall, they sit down hermoine sitting at the gryffindor table while Harry and Draco  sit at the slytherin table.

Back to Dracos P.O.V
I sit down with Harry on my lap, and in front of us is some breakfast. I get some cinnamon applesauce for Harry in a bowl and some eggs. And I start feeding him as I get some toast eggs and bacon for me and make a tiny sandwich. As I'm feeding Harry, I see him start to make a mess, and I laugh a little, but because he is just so cute. Breakfast is over, and we now have to go to classes for the day.

Draco/Harry schedule
Potions
Charms
Defense against the dark arts
Transfiguration

As I am walking with Harry to potions, he starts whining because he wants to walk. So I put him down and held his hand so he could walk. we got to potions class, and I sat down in my seat with Harry on the seat next to me. I waited for everyone else to come and wait for my godfather.

im leaving it here for now. I'll update some more tomorrow. But have fun, you gays gals and everything else. Also, the pic is the hairstyle he did.