☆~Tingles~☆

(Im finally back:DD, Sorry for staying awhile for literally stayinf away for 2 years (o_O), but im back for good and its officially summer!!)
💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊💊

'I couldn't be into her...right?...'

Y/Ns POV

'I cant belive Fran found a key to get out of here!' I thought to myself as I span around doing a happy dance shaking my toosh as I did so.
As I looked over to look at Fran she was blushing slightly, I found it quite cute as I giggled a bit making her snap out of her trance and blush even more.

Frans POV

'Oh my god Y/N saw me starring at her, im so embarrassed' I thought as I blushed even more looking at her cute face, 'wait no!, i can't think about this. We need to get moving before the evil doctor or demon man catches us'

"C-Come on, we should get going before someone catches us" I say stuttering as I start walking towards the exit fully expecting Y/N to follow me, and of course she did, 'she's so cute when she follows me-
No stop thinking like that Fran!! You just met her like,, alot of minutes ago' I thought to myself as I puffed my checks letting out a huff.

Y/Ns POV

As Fran started to walk to find the exit I followed her like a lost puppy, I liked following people around, it made me feel nice especially around Fran I even got tingly feelings in my stomach when I followed her. I blushed, thinking this way causing the tingles to grow in my stomach again.
A little after the tingles in stomach appeared I heard a huff from Fran, did she know about the tingles?

'Does she get the tingles too?..'

300 words