Weather Girls Part 1 - Chapter 1

⚠️Warning Chapter contains sex, girl dick, profanity, slight eating disorder, slight body dysmorphia, student/teacher, young/older, kinky shit⚠️

__________________________________

Aurore was never the type to get jealous, never the type to want something at the expense of others. So when Mireille won weather girl, 82% to 18% she was devastated, she wanted the role so badly. It was her dream but she couldn't hate Mireille. She worked just as hard as she did, learning everything to the last detail. Aurore genuinely believes Mireille deserves it but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt like hell when she didn't win. "Great Job Mireille, you deserve the position." Aurore clapped holding back tears. "I have to go now I'll see you in class." Aurore ran not wanting to let Mireille see her cry. "Wait!!" Mireille called out, but it was too late Aurore had left the studio running home in tears. 

At school the next day

Aurore came into school the next day having not slept the night before. She walked to class seeing everyone circle Mireille congratulating her on getting the weather girl position. Aurore having cried all night stares blankly and goes to her seat. She couldn't understand she'd thought the vote would have been close but no Mireille had pretty much K'Oed her. She couldn't fathom what made Mireille that appealing as to have gained that many votes. She hated the thoughts she had of Mireille, how she thought that Mireille somehow cheated, or how maybe she bribed the crew with her body. Aurore hated these thoughts, she hated the fact that she blamed Mireille for something she had no control over. She wished these thoughts stopped oh how these thoughts haunt her. 

All throughout the day Aurore went through school mindlessly, not paying much attention but still there if anyone asked a question. All day Mireille tried to ask if Aurore was okay, but all she got in response was an "I'm fine". Days passed Aurore spoke less and less and her clothes got darker and simpler. Compared to her usual baby blues she now wore a dark purple hoodie, dark blue jeans, and black flats. Mireille knows Aurore is not fine regardless of what she says. So Mireille goes to the only person she can trust with this information. 

Dupont's famed Mistress of Love and President, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Mireille had a few interactions with Marinette in the past and regularly for student council meetings but other than that Mireille had never had a normal conversation with Marinette. Mireille had never understood Marinette's title as Mistress of Love until one day she saw something she probably shouldn't have seen. 

Flashback (Like a year ago)

Mireille had just finished her tutoring session with Ms. Mendeleiev and was asked to give some papers to Ms. Bustier. As she walked the empty halls of Dupont she started hearing sounds. Sounds that you defiantly shouldn't be hearing in a school. Mireille walked faster going towards the sound getting closer and closer to the room where it was coming from. Peeking through the window she gasped as she sees who she believes is Ms. Bustier on her knees giving a blowjob?! to someone with raven hair that shines a deep blue in the sunset. Being as quiet as she can she watches this mystery person thrust their hips into Ms. Bustier, groaning as the teacher wraps her lips around the person's base. It was arousing to watch as there was a clear bulge in Ms. Bustier's throat. 'That thing has to be at least a wrist thick!? How does that fit!?' Mireille blushes as she thought of her in that position, on her knees deepthroating this unknown person in a classroom of all places. She feels her legs shake as she looks again to see the glory that is a 16" cock. Mireille gulps as she looks upon Ms. Bustier's thoroughly fucked face. How all of it fit she'll never know.