Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirits of Justice x Okami

So i had this long idea..
So..what if..

(Spoilers warning)

The Holy Mother and her Sister Lady Kee'ra, before the events of Spirits of Justice, found the Celestial Realm where Shiranui was there. Because of this,  Shiranui who play with his toys (I gotta pretend that, in my headcanon. Shiranui is male) saw Holy Mother and her sister Lady Kee'ra arrival before Waka Arrived. The three then decided to found Khur'ain in order to create the lineage of it, and with Shiranui howls, Create life in Khurain. People pray for the Holy Mother And Lady Kee'ra, and as well Shiranui for the bravery.

When Orochi came upon Nippon and sought to destroy both Khur'ain and Nippon, The Holy Mother and Lady Kee'ra tried to stop Orochi, but due to their power is coming from their Benevolence since birth, They can't fight. This leads to Nagi and Shiranui to fight Orochi instead . And because of it, Orochi deadly claws poisoned Shiranui as a result, but this gives a chance to make Shiranui howl, making the moon that cause Nagi sword to glow and cut off Orochi heads.

Lady Kee'ra and Holy Mother Saw this, in their shock. So Nagi take Shiranui to the nearest shrine Where people of Khur'ain and Nippon saw what Shiranui did and how he got poisoned, to their grief.

Shiranui then give it last look to Holy Mother, Nagi and Lady Kee'ra. And with a weak smile, he give his last bark, and dies. The people of Khur'ain and Nippon mourned for the death of the Legendary God, Shiranui. And his grave was build..

Because of this, his powers split to 13 Celestial Brush Gods. And people of Khur'ain and Nippon begun to praise the Brush gods as the "Friends of The Holy Mother"

Years later, When Yami rises. Konohasakuya, Lady Kee'ra and Holy Mother Saw this and decided to awaken Shiranui, Reincarnated him as the Wolf Goddess Amaterasu. Issun also see Amaterasu as the reincarnation of Shiranui.

And in current days, Amaterasu fought back Yami and Was revered once again by the people of Khur'ain and Nippon. She is then being called the "Khur'ain and Nippon Wolf Goddess of the Sun", people celebrates the reborn of Shiranui as Amaterasu with joy.

And now she even saw Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice and Athena Cykes. She.. was teached on how to be a prosecutor, but..she can't because all of her words were just nothing but barking. So Issun will translate what Amaterasu said!

Not at all, Amaterasu is a excellent goddess. Using her Reflectors, Rosaries and/or Glaives, She can even use Divination Seance in the High Court of Khur'ain and even can try to revive the victim's with just a drop of ink from her tail to the Pool of Souls, then spin around the Pool of Souls with Issun chanting the words and the pool revive the victim and make the victim emerged from the Pool of Souls.

While Amaterasu is revered and praised as a Goddess, she..can be funnily be treated as a Pet by Rayfa, Maya or Mia, even Pearl. Apollo think Amaterasu is some wolf, but realized that she's a goddess. Which gives Issun a letter Jealous feelings he want to be revered too causes he's a excellent artist and a warrior

Phoenix describe Amaterasu as a "interesting fella"

Also Amaterasu can even know Queen Amara disguised as Nayna. And know the incident of the turnabout revolution caused by Ga'ran. And why Dhurke become the leader of the defense attorney, Defiant Dragons. She know Dhurke isn't really evil but a Hero who tried to end Ga'ran reign of terror

(Why i make this is because Ace attorney and Okami were emade by the same company. Also Capcom as Clover studios make Okami)

Headcanon 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें