chapter 17

"Okay take this medicine gukkie..don't be stubborn "

Taehyung coaxed little gukkie who was highly pouting and don't want to take medicine...

"Dadda I don't want"

"Gukkie if you not take medicine you will not recover from sickness...if you don't recovered then what will happen to our ice cream date?.."

Taehyung said making thinking faces while gukkie's shine with excitement....

"Really dadda we will go to ice cream date?"

"Uhm yes but when you will be completely heathy.."

Gukkie take the medicine quickly as taehyung said... taehyung chuckled at his son's cuteness....

"Don't worry binnie your pa love you....he will go to football date with you...although he is old but I have no option...why no one loves me "

Soobin said watching taegguk dramatically fake crying and hide his face in pillow...
Taehyung sighed at gukkie who's ready to cry watch his brother fake crying...

"Stop your drama our gukkie will be worried for you"

Aera said twisting binnie ear...

"Look no one love me"

Soobin pouted adorably...

"Come here my champ"

Taehyung said to soobin who jumped at tae ... taehyung laugh heartly watching his crazy son...aera smile his dadda's pure happiness.....

Jungkook entered the room to find his sons and mate rolling over bed while his daughter giving heart eyes to them..he cleared his throat to grabbing Thier attention... taehyung looked up with his innocent eyes giving whole jungle of butterflies to Jungkook...while aera smile replaced by frown...

"I think binnie and gukkie you should wash so that you will sleep.. come here"

"Dadda we will be back in 10 minutes and I'll defeat you beacuse I'm super man"

Soobin said showing his little bicep and jump on Jungkook who stumbled backward with force but standing straight hurriedly...

Taehyung gasped seeing this....

"Dadda don't I'll be back really quick"

Gukkie said kissing taehyung's nose before going to Jungkook who also carried them to bathroom...

As they left taehyung saw aera and pointed him to come close

"Baby are you upset with me..I'm not giving you time.."

"No dadda I'm not baby anymore you know I have responsibilities of my younger brothers "

"So my baby is really grown up now ...she didn't like banana milk anymore"

"No ...! I mean adult people also drink banana milk...it gives us power ...so I'm not leaving banana milk"

Taehyung chuckled who's pouting now because taehyung making fun of her love for banana milk...

"Aera uhmm- do you happy..uhmm I mean your brothers ...don't hate them...uhm Jungkook???"

"Dadda ofcourse they are my brothers I love them...see how cute they are....and about Jungkook I think we are not gonna live with him..we will take soobine and gukkie with us to our home ....I don't want my brothers to become like Jungkook ...completely selfish and self centered people.."

"Aera don't say lik----"

"I'm sleepy dadda ...we can talk tomorrow.."

As aera interrupted Taehyung..tae nodded understanding her...